Kiss While Studying | Seungmin

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

People said, you are too pure and kinda dumb.

Honestly, you never understood what people were talking about. Those were the things that had been coming to your ears for the past two months. It felt like you made a big mistake that you didn't realise. Was there someone you hurt? Gosh, your head hurt so bad.

You walked out of class with a straight face. Just now, in class, Felix said the same thing to you, that thing again. Maybe if you wanted to count, for the past two months, seven boys - your crazy friends- had told you the same thing. Felix was the seventh person, which you would expect to be the last. If not, how could you live in peace?

"Don't mind what my friends said."

You flinched as you heard someone's voice suddenly appear behind you, or more correctly, behind your ear, "Seungmin! Please don't make my heart drop!" you responded with a punch to his arm, making him giggle.

"You look dumb," Seungmin retorted, deliberately teasing you. For him, making you angry was a satisfaction for him. Seeing your puffy cheeks and red face, made him want to bite your cheek like a mochi. 

So adorable, he thought.

"uUGh, I know I'm dumb and not as smart as you," you folded your arms on your chest, "So , please teach me what the lecturer taught us today, please~"

Seungmin sighed softly, then nodded. He was used to this habit of yours. You who gave up easily and almost not mastered all the classes you took. Sometimes Seungmin wondered, why did you take classes that were too difficult for you?

Maybe it was true, you were that dumb.

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

You walked to the mini table with pizza and cola in your hands, approached Seungmin who was sitting with his back leaning on the couch legs, shaking his head, "Y/n, do you want to study or just want to eat?"

"Duh, thinking takes so much energy!" You snorted, then took a bite. While chewing, you opened your books. With the pizza in your right hand, you took another bite that made your cheeks got puffy, "Today's lecturer didn't explain well, so I don't understand- uh-"

You saw out of the corner of your eye, Seungmin brought his face closer to you. You didn't know what's on your mind, you just closed your eyes. You could feel him giving a peck at the corner of your lips.

You're not dreaming right?

"Which one you don't understand," Seungmin's words made you open your eyes. It was very clear to him, how nervous you were after what he did. The way you returned the pizza with shaking hands back to the box, the way you picked up a pen but you almost spilled the contents of your pencil case-

-and the way you tried not to look into his face.

Seungmin smiled slightly, slightly agreeing with the words of his seven friends that he was also as dumb as you. If they thought love is blind, Seungmin unfortunately disagreed. He was willing to open his eyes as long as he can to be by your side, helping you whenever you need it.

So now who was the dumb one?

You, Seungmin, or his friends?

Seungmin who acted like he didn't do anything, made you very confused. You had trouble focusing, feeling how close his face was to yours, just like when he kissed you. Your brain had no more space, the only thing in your brain now was- Seungmin.

"S-seungmin, I'm tired. Can we continue later?" You finally managed to get your voice out after you'd been silent all this time. Seungmin thought you might be sick. There was a hint of worry on his face. "Are you okay, Y/n? If you're tired, just sleep on the couch."

You nodded, then followed his order to sleep there. To be honest, you were a bit dizzy. It didn't take you long to fall asleep.

Seungmin didn't know what to do. He was sitting on the carpet, making him face your sleeping face. He bowed his head, then tossed his hair back. He was frustrated. How long did he need to hide his feelings from you?

"It's true what my friends say, you are too pure. And you're not dumb, you're just pure. The dumb one is me,

because I'm too cowardly to express my feelings to you."

Seungmin brought his face closer to yours again, crushing his lips to your upper lip then the lower one many times. He couldn't control himself anymore.

He didn't even care if you woke up because of his kiss.

Letting go of the kiss, Seungmin instantly became nervous and averted his gaze to another direction. It felt like his dream had come true. Yes, you woke up - to be more precise - you woke up before Seungmin expressed his feelings.

"Don't hold back, we are both dumb," you said quietly. Quiet enough, but enough to make Seungmin hear it. He approached you, kissed you again in the same position. However, the situation now changed.

Apparently, your dream also came true. Felix would indeed be the last to say 'that thing' again.

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ