Chapter 5: Bucciarati Appears, part 2

Giorno kept his eyes locked on the still form of Bucciarati as he cautiously makes his way towards him. But as he grows closer, Bucciarati's body twitched and let out a pained groan. Halting the blonde-haired boy in his tracks with eyes wide. The mafia man, though still reeling from the attack from Golden Wind, slowly picks himself from the floor. However, all this confused Giorno as he questioned what exactly his Stand had done, if anything, at all.

'There's no way... Golden Wind hit him dead on. A blow that strong should've at least broken a few of his bones.' Giorno thought to himself as he watched Bucciarati steadily get back up. Maybe Golden Wind's ability doesn't work on people? In any case, maybe he should try and hit him again.

"Bastardo." Bucciarati growled as he glares at the punk who so unashamedly disgraced the member of the family. That was just one lucky hit. He won't get another one who easily when he puts a zipper in his-

*Break!*

Bucciarati jumped back in shock. He had tried to pull himself by grabbing the handrail when it suddenly bends in half under his grip. What the-?! How did he-?! Did he seriously just do that? Bucciarati looked towards the younger boy and questioned, "What did you just do, you son of a bitch?!" Bucciarati sprinted from his feet to go and demands answers from him when he quickly realised that he appeared before him much faster than he originally intended. This didn't just shock Bucciarati further, but Giorno as well. Before he knew it, Bucciarati was floating in the air.

"What the hell? I was barely standing a second ago, but now my body was brimming with power. I can feel the energy stronger, it's like some kind of life stirring gasoline pulsating through my veins!" Bucciarati says to himself, wondering what exactly Giorno had done. His eyes slightly widened when he saw Golden Wind rush at him with another attack. But...it was...slower? 'What?' Bucciarati easily took a jump back and evaded it. 'It's like it's moving in slow motion.' A smile crept onto Bucciarati's face and he zipped around the funicular until he was right in front of Giorno. 'Could his Stand's punch have left me in this heightened state? A Stand that supercharges your enemies... What foolish power!' Well, with being this unbelievably fast and strong, why not put it to good use?! "Invigorate this, Giorno Giovanna!" Bucciarati yells as he threw a punch towards Giorno's head.

However, for the third time, Bucciarati was left speechless when he suddenly went right through the young teen like a ghost. Nearly falling behind him. Bucciarati quickly turned around, wondering what the hell just happened, when he felt his blood run cold. He saw Giorno, Golden Wind....and...himself?! This Bucciarati looked like...he was in a daze and was moving rather sluggishly. "What's this...? That's my body. I'm standing behind myself? And the handle's perfectly straight. There's no way..." Bucciarati says with wide eyes. Looking down at his hands. "My mind's playing tricks on me, that's it. I only thought I was moving with some kind of extraordinary power. But what if my body really has been separated from my consciousness?!"

Bucciarati looks back up and gasped when he saw that Golden Wind was in the process of throwing another punch at his body. He understood too late that his spirit was overwhelmed by the life energy, creating a delusion of strength while the body remained still. "Miseria! I have to get out of the way!" Bucciarati rushes to get back into his body somehow and avoid Golden Wind's attack, but he was too late. Golden Wind's fist made contact with Bucciarati's jaw and his spirit was quickly transported back into his body. Time seemed to slow to a crawl for Bucciarati. 'Damn it! Searing pain is draping across my jaw!' Bucciarati thought to himself. Feeling a long agonizing moment as the Stand punches one of his teeth out. 'Giorno isn't moving in slow motion. My consciousness is working in hyperdrive!'

"MUDA!" Time had turned back to normal and the strength behind Golden Wind launched Bucciarati through the air. Throwing him at the bottom of the wagon. Aria flinched when she that bad fall. That punch was so brutal...was the man okay? It must've hurt. She poked her head out again and saw Giorno standing more confidently. "I see. It seems that using Golden Wind to flood a living person's body with extra life force, ultimately leads to delirium. At least to the senses." Giorno says as the zippers on his body had disappeared. "I still don't know why I was granted these powers but I think it would be a waste not to use them."