Chapter 10: Meet the Gang

Eventually, Bucciarati, Giorno and Aria had arrived at the restaurant where the latter's team was waiting for them. It was a quaint restaurant called Libeccio. Inside was simple, yet held a homey touch. The ambience was peaceful and warm. The patrons were enjoying their meals while also enjoying the company of one another. However, in an isolated corner of the occupied restaurant is where Bucciarati's team were seated. And it was anything but peaceful. A waiter had come in and brought in four slices of delicious looking strawberry shortcake.

"Fugo, can we please be done? It's freaking beautiful out there, one day away from the books isn't gonna hurt. And besides, I'm just not into it today, you know." A voice said, half whining as he stared absent-mindedly at the math textbook and notebook in front of him. He was Narancia Ghirga. Narancia is a teenage boy of average height and has a gangly figure. He has a childish/feminine face, fair skin. His hair was black with purple highlights and was messy with bangs over his purple eyes. He sports an amethyst, slim tank top, purple pants and shoes. He has on lighter accessories, including an orange bandana, matching orange wrist bands, and a light orange/yellow short skirt.

Fugo, who was sitting beside him and trying to tutor him, let out a sigh. "Don't say that, Narancia." He says kindly as he places a supportive hand on his back. "You should be commended. Trust me on this, it's not easy to ask for academic guidance especially when you barely attended grad school. And yet, you still learned your multiplication tables. You can do it, just remember what I taught you. You got this." Pannacotta Fugo was a young man of slim to average build with fair skin, purple eyes and spiky strawberry blond hair. He has large bangs going down the right side of his face. Fugo wears a light green two-piece suit filled with holes on the sleeves and legs. He also wears a belt to support his pants and a tie with a pink strawberry pattern. His blue shoes have the same strawberry pattern on the front of them.

Narancia let out a tired groan as he knew there was no getting out of learning the hellscape that is mathematics and leaned over the table. Getting even more tired. "Now then, multiply the 6 by 5." Fuga says as he held up the notebook. On it was a simple multiplication problem; 16 x 55. Narancia looks at the problem and tries to remember what it was. "6 x 5... 6 x 5... is it 30?"

"It is. Bravo, I knew you could do it! You're practically halfway to solving it." Fugo said with a bright smile.

Confidence was boosted through Narancia and he spread a smile of his own. "I get it! 6 x 5 is 30, nice!" He says as he began writing it out on the paper. While he did that, one of the members put down the book he was reading and turned around to grab some cake when he bolted from his seat when he stared down at the platter with wide eyes. "Hey, what the hell is this supposed to be?!" He shouted as he pointed at the cakes. Fugo turned his head and looked at his comrade and the cakes in confusion. "What that? It's a strawberry." He said, simple as that. Not so much for the anxious man throwing a fit.

"I can see what kind of cake it is, dumbass! It's not like I can confuse the damn thing with a chocolate or cheesecake! That's not the problem here, there's four slices! They might as well have told us to die!" The man making an idiot out of himself was known as Guido Mista. Mista was a teenager of above-average height and medium build. He had slightly tan skin and black eyes. He wears a uniquely shaped vermilion and white hat with white spots and white and diagonal grid pattern and on the front is a blue arrow pointing downward. Mista's attire consists of a blue and white turtleneck crop top cashmere sweater with vermilion trim and with a design similar to his hat, vermilion leather pants with black zebra stripes, a thick blue belt, and black/vermilion boots.

Fugo gave his friend a look and sighed. Not again with this...and why's he freaking out so much? There are four slices because there's one for each of them. "Another freakout, Mista?" Fugo asked. Getting tired of having to deal with Mista's irrational fear/hatred towards the number 4 every time.