Chapter 14: Six Bullets Appears, Part 1

Now that everyone was free from Zucchero's grasp, they had woken up one by one. Aria once again sighed in relief when she saw that none of them seemed too terribly injured. Narancia seemed to have a bump on his head, not nothing to be concerned about. She looked over to where Zucchero's body lay. The colour drained from her face when she saw that it was just his body. His head was a few feet away and she could see that his mouth was zipped shut. 'Had Signore Bucciarati done that? I'm starting to think his Stand is the scariest I've seen. Or at least one of many.' She thought to herself as she stared at Zucchero's unmoving, headless body.

"Aria, come here. Don't look at him." Giorno softly tells her as he went to her side. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and gently guided her away from the body, moving her head towards the crystal blue ocean. "Augh! Yup, that's it!" Narancia winced, hissing in pain as he held the back of his head. "How does it look back there? Give it to me straight, Fugo."

"To be blunt, he did a number on you." Fugo tells him as he examined Narancia's head. "This is a real goose egg." When he tried to feel around the bump, his fingers accidentally pressed down on it. Making the purple-eyed teen jolt from the pain. "Ow! That hurts, damn it! I asked you to take a look, not to make it more excruciating." He shouted. In an instant, Narancia's pain quickly turned to anger, and he let out a furious growl as he glared daggers at the man responsible.

He delivered a strong kick to Zucchero's back as he shouted, "Testa di merda, you gave me this fat knob on my noggin!! So it's only right that I make you suffer!" Reeling his leg back, Narancia kicked Zucchero over and over again. "Getting attacked doesn't feel so good, does it?! Well, too bad, here's some more!" Then Fugo joined in, delivering his swift-footed kicks toward their kidnapper/attacker. "Did you really think you were better than us?!" He angrily questioned.

"You limp-dick cazzone!" Abbacchio shouted as he suddenly joined in on literally kicking the man while he - or his body in this case - was down. The former officer delivered a strong kick and sent Zucchero's body flying into the air. When Zucchero's body fell back onto the deck, the trio showed no mercy in attacking the body with a flurry of kicks and spouting insults.

"Isn't that a bit much? I mean I understand their frustrations, but he can't do anything to us anymore. Shouldn't we try and stop them?" Aria signed as she stared at the three men nervously. Giorno stared at them for a moment before shaking his head. "No, just leave them be. Once they get it out of their system, they'll back off." He told her.

"I-is that so? Well, if that's what you think is best..." Aria signed. Still uncertain if the extra beating was still necessary, she didn't want to get in the middle of all that. She glanced back at Zucchero's head and noticed he was letting out a muffled scream. Aria wasn't sure if she should be amazed or terrified. Even though his head was detached from his body, it seemed that he could still feel the pain that was inflicted upon his body. 'Yes, I do believe that Signore Bucciarati's Stand is the scariest!'

As Zucchero's immobile body was subjected to more abuse a harsh jolt from a kick caused something to fall from his pants pocket. "Hm? Something fell off him." Giorno said as he bent down to pick it up. Upon closer inspection, he discovered it to be Zucchero's wallet. "Let's see." The young blond-haired youth opened it and pulled out the man's ID. "Mario Zucchero. Says he's from Rome. What's a Roman thug doing out here?" He questioned. Aria turned her head to see Bucciarati staring out in the distance with a pair of binoculars. Checking to see if there were any others following them or if anything seemed suspicious. And if that was the case, then Aria had a good idea of why Zucchero was here.

While Narancia, Fugo, and Abbacchio continued to vent their anger by kicking Zucchero's body, Mista squatted down to his zipped-out head with a calm, stoic expression on his face as he held a pair of glasses and some fishing line with a small hook attached to the end. Just looking at him filled Zucchero with fear as his cries were muffled by the zipper. Mista lifted the glasses and looked through the lens like a magnifying glass, spotting something stuck on Zucchero's cheek.