Chapter 3: The Golden Wind, part 2

*Sometime earlier, back at Morioh Town.*

Now, some might wonder what Koichi was doing in Italy and why he had that picture of that boy named Haruno Shionbana. Well, back in Morioh, after Koichi had finished up with classes, he was spotted by Jotaro. At first, he invited him to sit with them at the local cafe. However, once he was settled, the marine biologist came clean and told him that he had a request they liked to ask him. That was when Jotaro gave him the picture.

"You want me to get a skin sample from this kid?" Koichi asked, looking down at the photo a bit confused.

"That's right. Send it to me as soon as it's secured." Jotaro said. "The Speedwagon Foundation and Hikari will examine his genetic makeup." Jotaro maintains his classic hat in the same white colour now with a noticeably much larger rip at the back of his hat. A circular gold/bronze pendant with the iconic hand symbol is shown on his hat as it's seen attached to a belt that seemingly wraps around, comes from within the hat and ends at the gold/bronze metallic lining of his visor. His white coat appears much more form-fitting with its large collars adorned with metallic "J" symbols. It has rounded diagonal teal slits across the sides and only the top button is buttoned. Underneath Jotaro's coat is a blue-grey turtleneck shirt with another hand symbol on his neck. The shirt displays two bright purple stripes intersecting with each other and his sleeves are rolled up. Jotaro's two vibrant belts are worn orderly and he has long pant legs appearing slightly pushed up above his teal shoes.

"His DNA? What's so special about him?" Koichi asks.

"Let's just say that his dead father was unique. Hence the analysis. Hikari doesn't need much to begin. She said an epidermal sample will suffice. That's the rundown." Jotaro informs him. Koichi stared up at the older man in slight awe. On the one hand, he was honoured to be asked of this, but on the other, he didn't know much about this young man or how he was even going to get a sample from him. "I'll cover your travel expenses." Jotaro then tells him.

"What, you're covering them all?!" Koichi exclaims, shocked that Jotaro would do that for him. He knew that protesting against it would be undeniable pointless against someone like Jotaro, so Koichi just decided to bear with it. When Koichi looked back at the picture. He was...now getting a sinking feeling. It wasn't anything to be too concerned about, but he felt he had to say it. "That's sort of eerie. About this kid, not to sound weird, but he bears a real strong resemblance to you." Koichi tells him. However, even with that point address, Jotaro didn't speak a single word about that and looked to be almost as concerned as he was.

*Now*

With the picture and a map in hand, Koichi walks the streets looking for Haruno's most known location. "The address written on this photo should be around here somewhere." Koichi says to himself. As he walked about, his blue eyes caught sight of an unsupervised briefcase. The apparent owner of the said briefcase was standing behind it as he chatted with another man. "They should watch that." Koichi mumbled to himself. This caught the ears of a waiter of the restaurant beside Koichi and he said, "There's no reason for you to be concerned. No one around here will be foolish enough to steal their bag. Not if they wanted to live." The waiter tells the young man with a smile. Knowing full well who the men are. Of course, since he was only visiting Italy, Koichi had no idea.

"Wow, that's impressive. This area must be pretty safe, huh?" Koichi says as he looks around. Eventually, his eyes caught sight of a very delicious, hand-made baked pizza nearby. Just looking at it nearly made Koichi drool. It looked so good that it made his stomach grumble a bit. Now embarrassed, Koichi jumped back and tried to hide it. The waiter only gave him a small amused smile and asked, "Signore, how about some lunch?"