|Episode 5|

*Art & photos included in this chapter are not mine*

|Friend|

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

It's been three weeks since Kaiya became one of the Reyes kids guardians and during that time Mateo and Gabriella started their training though Kaiya didn't want to alarm Naomasa of what she was doing their training weren't extreme as their sister's. 

The younger ones training insisted of one hour of quirk training and then they would go for a run through the neighborhood, while Ianna was on a full-on schedule. Mondays were leg days, Tuesdays arm days, Wednesdays quirk training days, Thursdays full body workouts, Fridays quirk days again and lastly Saturdays were full on combat training though everyday would include a little bit of combat. Then to keep up with this her eating schedule was strictly planned out, making Ianna relive her childhood with the woman.

Unbelievable right? Of course, it was and if you don't think so try visualizing this, your entire life being dictated by a person who barely knows you and doesn't want too. They basically made you childhood something you couldn't even call a childhood and you wonder why Ianna has a hard time with expressing anything else from her negative emotions at times. 

Right about now Naomasa, Mateo and Gabriella were out shopping for school supplies for a project they were doing. Guess what that means for Ianna more training, there she was on a Saturday morning sparring with a punching bag while her Aun- sorry Kaiya was watching her intently while leaning again the wall in the backyard.

 Landing another roundhouse kick on the bag she stopped panting heavily for she was doing this for four hours. "Go take shower, when your done meet me in the living room." Kaiya said before she left to do whatever the heck she does when she's not terrorizing Ianna. Thankful for hot water she took the opportunity to wash her hair also. Coming down the stairs with a towel wrapped around her hair Ianna took a seat on the couch with her phone in hand.

"What took you so long, anyway your going to U.A. on the recommendation list. Thanks to your parents I you have a lot of people that know you. At least your mother was good for something." Kaiya said with no emotion on her face making Ianna's blood begin to boil at that last part, though she said nothing. She knew better than to talk back. "It's in ten months, so you need to sharpen up. Is that understood?" Kaiya said but got no response so she looked up at the younger girl in front of her to see that she was looking at her with cold eyes making her raise an eyebrow. 

"Why not the normal entrance exams?" Ianna questioned calmly. "Because it's easier and- actually...  Maybe you should take the entrance exams, that way you can intimidate them while getting the job done. Recommendations put you in the same box as everyone else, and plus no one likes an over privileged brat." Kaiya reasoned out agreeing with her, we think.