|Episode 9|

*Art included in the chapter is not mine. Credit to the respective creators.*

|Panic Attack|

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After the little talk with her sensei, Ianna wondered the halls, her bag strap hanging loosely on her right shoulder while her hoverboard was held securely in her left hand.

  Bleak thoughts eclipsed her mind, picking and jabbing at its corners replaying the scenes of her past like flashes on a screen. Each one bringing different emotions that she didn't want to express. First was the image of her family running towards the vast ocean that met the hot sand  smiling gleefully without a care. Next was the memory of the times she murdered her brother in Overtone -a well known play station game- while he complained endlessly. Both memories bringing a half-hearted smile to her normally neutral face. Following that was that horrid night that turned her world haywire. 

  The sound of sirens and the oh so vivid smell of carbon monoxide as the bright flames danced and consumed everything in its reach. 

  Vaulting from unfavourable ones to the benevolent, both chipping away at her emotional blockades she perfected over the years. Unknowingly so she found herself sluggishly making her way to the ground floor of the school when a familiar set pair of shoes stepped in her way. Raising her head her coffee brown gaze met clashed with sky coloured orbs. His mouth moved yet his words fell upon deaf ears, he realised this when her brows drew themselves together and her eyes had an almost visible fog over them. 

  "-n-a.." A voice called out to her distorted from the static that clouded her brain in waves, just as more flashes came to her causing her to wince.  The fire was every where, plaguing her vision,  playing with her as her mind tried to find the pieces of reality meanwhile sending her into a uncommunicative state, her breathing quickened and body rigid. "Ian-" The voice beckoned again this time in a more urgent tone but got cut off, though she saw she saw his smooth lips move partly hearing her name.

  That and the cries that emitted from her that faithful night echoed off her ears causing her not so subtle headache to grow in intensity. Right then the lights in the hallway seemed to flicker through out a sizeable portion of the school, "Stop.." she said lightly barely above a whisper. But her plead was in vain as everything multiplied, the fire got bigger, her cries clearer-louder, the growing headache turned to a migraine she would normally get from using to it's extent. 

  Unbeknownst to her she was using her quirk, and a certain homeless looking man had his suspicions with every step he took his senses became more alert, thinking a villain was present.

  "Stop, s-stop." Ianna pleaded this time, her voice cracking showing the heartbreak she tried to conceal over to past month or so, the formerly boxed emotions spilling out from every crevasse. Anything that held the tiniest piece of technology within it rattled from being unknowingly controlled. "P-please stop, pl-please!" She cried clamping her eyes shut pressing her palms to her head in attempt of stopping her escalating pain. But it didn't and the visions kept coming, mercilessly showing her what she tried to forget so many times. The two bodies that left her house covered in concealing white cloth glitched then turned into four bodies being carried away by the paramedics.