|Episode 7|

*Art portrayed in this chapter is not mine*

|Torture|

Ianna's POV

Ianna's POV

   After that talk with that loud temperamental ash blonde I went to the station, just because. Walking in I passed the from desk and made my way to the seventh floor. I stepped off the elevator and made my to my uncle's desk, greeting the officers/detectives that I saw. "Hey." I greeted uncle Masa while he was sorting through a butt load of paperwork. 

"Hey Anna, what are you doing here?" He said with a tired smile on his face along with dark circles under his eyes. "I haven't seen you around the house that much so I came to see you." I answered somewhat truthfully, but I couldn't tell him the actual reason though. "That's *yawn* nice of you." He said clearly his mind was somewhere else.

Standing there a few minutes in silence I watched as he continued to sort through the papers without a word while desperately trying to stay awake. Just as I was about to say something the Chief came up and greeted us. "Tsukauchi, go home. You've been here long enough, you need rest. Little Reyes take care of him." He instructed before leaving making me nod with a grateful smile. "You heard the boss let's go." I said grabbing most of his stuff for him before we headed home.

When we got home uncle Masa immediately went to his room and capped out on his bed, making me put the bed cover over him giving him a kiss on the temple.

I changed out of my clothes and went for the kitchen only to see the person I was dreading to see. Ignoring her presence, I went for some mac n' cheese that was in the fridge, but that silence was short-lived, "So how many did you get?" She said sipping coffee for what reason don't ask me. "Couldn't tell you, I lost count." I lied through my teeth luckily, I was skilled in the art of giving false information, trust me I'm not proud. 

"Hmm, Ianna is there something you're not telling me?" She inquired putting her cup down -the lie clearly not accepted- and walking towards me intimidatingly, making me back up. "Why would you say that? Am I not trustworthy?" I questioned steeping away, just as my back hit the kitchen wall making my anxiety rise form the depts I buried it from, though my face stayed neutral.