|Episode 11|

*Art included in this chapter is NOT mine. Credit to the respective creators.*

I recently found out that Mei is in class 1-H so just forget what class was stated before. My bad, continue.

|Attention|

   Ianna's POV

   Ianna's POV

   It was the day after the... incident and things were bound to be hectic at school, second day of school and I'm already the hot gossip, great. Stepping out of the limo I bowed in thanks at Ito -my chauffeur- before spotting reporters at the gates, today just getting better and better. Not taking the risk I used sat on my hoverboard and flew right over their heads ignoring shouts and calls below me, landing on the pathway I continued disregarding the attention of fellow students.

First step to acting like you're confident and unbothered, is to pretend that you are.

   But as soon as I finished putting on my indoor shoes I rushed to most un-lively hallway trying to regulate my breathing as my heart thundered in my chest, causing the lights to quickly flicker a few times. Blindly touching my hair, my fingertips were met with a cold metal, ironically filling me with warmth and a sense of calm after a few moments. After letting out a slow breath I opened my eyes to be met with deep vermillion not so far away. Out of instinct my right hand shot forward making him dodge, barley missing his face.

  "What the hell was that for, Caramel!?" Bakugo yelled his voice bouncing off the walls with clear rage, his hands starting to spark. "Sorry instincts, why were you standing there anyway, Bakugo?" I questioned my voice sounding like a whisper compared to his yelling. "You're the one  who ran this way, my class is that direction idiot. Don't go thinking I was following you or something!" His voice sounding somewhat soft before going up another octave. 

  "I wasn't but okay." I said stepping out of the way letting him stomped down the hallway with a hunched back and his hands stuffed in his baggy pants muttering angrily under his breath. "Katsuki Bakugo, aggressive, very loud and always on edge, noted." I sighed then continued to my classroom. 

   Reaching my classroom door my shaking hand rested on the handle, shaking my limbs I took a deep breath calming my nerves. 'They want to see you shaken, don't give them that satisfaction. After all that's happened now is not the time to break.' I told myself mentally, gripping onto the handle. Changing my exterior to an unfazed and calm one I opened the classroom door, all conversation stopped as all attention was on me as I made my way towards my desk.

 Whispers broke out as I sat down and pretended to listen to music, hearing things like, "I heard.." and "Someone said..". I huffed in annoyance none of them were there as far as I remembered, rumors spread quickly around U.A. I guess.  

The door of the classroom slammed opened with a deafening bang silencing all other sounds, revealing a pissed looking Ontenaka, his expression and body language emitting a sharp icy edge.