|Episode 12|

*Art shown in this chapter does not belong to me credit to their respective creators.*

|Test|

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

  Obliging to her teachers command, Ianna stepped into the studio and around an equipment filled table facing her classmates and teachers. Scanning the table she found that all of the materials were ones that she was already very familiar with causing her to smirk to herself. 

  "One by one each of you will create an item using your quirk or not. This way allows us to test your speed, quick calculations and problem solving skills when faced in a tuff situation with limited resources." Tenadashi-sensei explained gesturing towards the table with a timer and clipboard in hand. "As future support heroes you are expected to have an invention for every situation. This exercise will test that."

   Someone raised there hand, "What exactly are we making?" The silver haired student asked. "Exactly, that is for you to decide. Each student is free to use any tool they see fit based on the hypothetical problem presented." She answered causing students to scan around the room, already storming up ideas.

  "Now, let's begin. Reyes your situation; You are cornered by villains and backed into a small room, due to previous combat most of your inventions have been destroyed. Since you have lured the villains in one area your goal is to contact or signal reinforcements using the scraps you have and wait for reinforcements. Due to the villains' proximity you have fifteen minutes to do so." Power Loader explained in detail as Ianna listened intently staring at the equipment mentally listing her options.

  Taking out her pink and gold headphones she waited for the timer to start causing her classmates to look at her quizzically. "Your time starts now." Putting on her music she began, her focus completely drowning out every else in the room as her music blasted in her ears, Natural - Imagine Dragons to be exact, she preferred older songs in her opinion. 

  Her hands steadily moved with delicacy and speed as she moved around her work space gracefully as she had done a million times before. Her head slightly bobbing to the pulse of the beat, her face monotone except for the slight quirk in the corner of her dark lips.  Eyes followed her every move slowly trying to piece together her invention as she added piece by piece. Soldering the final addition she stopped raising her hands in a surrendering motion a smug look on her face as she backed away from the table ceasing her music. 

  The timer stopped as she did and everyone waited in anticipation, causing suspension build up as everyone was curious to known what the caramel skinned girl had created in under such a short time before their eyes. Following their teachers they crowded around the table her closest classmates at her side watching in wonder. 

   "7 minutes and 40 seconds, impressive miss Reyes. Now explain." Miss Tenadashi ordered also intrigued by her student's creation though due to her quirk she had already known.