|Episode 15|

|Bring It On|

«🌺»

Third Person POV

The day was here, excited spectators everywhere to be seen. Lining the pathways, stalls filled with what you would find at your ordinary carnival, but of course this wasn't your ordinary event. Waving and passing by on their duties were the prized possessions of the state, the main attraction of news channels any and everywhere, pro heroes.

From Mt. Lady to ClockOut they were there protecting the citizens and observing their possible future sidekicks. Broadcasted from every channel you could think of all around the world, the UA Sports Festival.

Stepping out of the elevator Ianna adjusted the bag on her back gripping onto it tightly. The air around her seemed to be thin, as if she could throw up any minute. Most of the first years were excited to participate in the event and of course she was too, but this morning she just had to wake up with the worse nerves she'd ever experienced, like it couldn't wait till tomorrow.

Repeating her breathing exercises for the millionth time, her legs quaked as she stumbled into a barren hallway sinking to the icy floor. Her lip trembled opting her to trap it under her teeth, the lights flickered, she noticed. "This isn't the place or time, so stop shaking." Ianna hissed at herself, clasping her hands over each other. Just then her thoughts ran again...

What if she didn't tighten that screw on her blade and it completely fell apart?

What if she went out there and made a complete fool out of herself not even passing the first round?

Maybe she would just be crushed, and no one would notice her. Maybe no one would take interest in her inventions.

What if her aunt was right...?

What if-

"What the hell are you doing?" A gruff voice ordered, breaking Ianna out of her head. Nullifying her thoughts as if turning the speaker down.

She looked up to her left, to her surprise spotting a familiar aggressive acquaintance. Tear streaks rested on her face accompanied by unique purple lines breaking through her brown skin.

Bakugo blinked, taken aback to when he had saw her that time before in the hallway, shaking uncontrollably with that pin in her hair, it didn't seem to be there. He had heard about her spiral in the days before and how she basically controlled the entire building as well. He had no time to waste on her and her had no reason to, but the urge to state his dominance made itself known. And of course, he listened.

He rolled his eyes, "If your gonna have meltdown, go home. Pro heroes aren't here to see you fold into yourself." Ianna stared, was that his way of trying to comfort her? "Huh?" She asked distraught. "Tch, thought you Support idiots were smart?" Bakugo scoffed making her jump to her feet, her fists tightly clenched.

"Just say it." She growled inching closer to him unnoticeably.

"That day, with the truck, and I heard what happened when you had your little freak out." The male stated, thriving on the peeved glint added to her eyes.

"Get to the point." She insinuated dangerously, agitated at the memory. "UA doesn't like pathetic crybabies. I haven't even fought you yet to know that you're already holding back, so I'm saying this now. If you get in my way, I will not hesitate to destroy you." Bakugo scorned briskly. Centimeters apart, the determination and raging emotion in his eyes made every word of his sink in with every passing second. At a loss for words before she could reply, the male stalked away nudging her shoulder roughly.