twenty-two.

Helena's POV:

"Linnaea, are you sure that is what you should be eating?" Brooklyn asked me. I looked down at my pizza slice and looked back at her.

"This is exactly what I should be eating actually. Do you have a problem with it?" I snapped at her.

She scoffed. "Why would I have a problem with it? You can eat all the fat-filled, greasy, pizza slices you want?"

"You can't say that!" April said to her.

"I'm not saying anything rude."

"See this is why people younger than us are so obsessed with their weight because of people like you commenting on every small little thing." I snapped at her.

"Linnaea, just because you went to a hospital because you had an eating disorder, that doesn't mean you know everything about one." Brooklyn told me, rolling her eyes.

"No, because I actually educated myself unlike you." I spoke. "You really need to watch what you say. You are so fucking lucky I'm secure with my body now because if you said that to someone else, who were insecure, that one comment would fuck them up in the head." I stood up and poured water onto her face.

"Go to hell, Brooklyn." April snapped at her. I started walking away and I heard April's footsteps catch up behind me. 

"I don't know why we started being friends with that girl." April spoke, securing her bag onto her shoulder.

"Me neither." I replied. "I think I'm going to head back to the house to get my bag I left there."

"Alright. See you at the sleepover." April said, waving as I walked away.

"Bye!" I replied, turning away.

"WAIT!" she shouted. i turned back around and saw her staring at a paper. "You dropped a photo."

Instantly, I took it off her and stuffed it into my bag. "Thanks. See you later." I strolled down the hallway and outside into the car park. I looked around as I got into my car.

I threw my bag into the passenger's seat. I sat there for a few seconds.

Then I punched my steering wheel once. Then twice. Then multiple times. Each time the punches got harder and my anger got stronger. I wanted to scream but I can't scream here. I couldn't scream anywhere, otherwise people would look at me like I was weird. They'd say 'why is she screaming?' or 'I don't know why she is so upset. She lives in a big house and is rich. She has nothing to be upset about'

I have everything to be upset about, you just don't know anything about it.

I opened the glove compartment to pull out a tissue but I saw a shot bottle of vodka instead. I pulled it out and saw the post-it note on it. 'Loosen up, Linnaea. You need to let it go. I hope the bottle is empty, from Zuko, ' I stared at the bottle.

I opened the bottle and the stench filled the car. I looked at myself through the windshield.

"No. no, what am I doing? I don't want to be like them." I spoke, closing the lid. "I can't do anything rash. I want to see them again."

***

"Linnaea, you're home early. Are you gonna get ready for the sleepover at your friend, April's house?" Zuko asked. I put the bottle in front of him aggressively. "Oh you found my gift. Did it work?"

"I fucking hate you." I snapped.

"That's no way to speak to your uncle, Linnaea." he replied. I took a deep breath and grabbed the bottle. I threw it at the TV screen smashing both of them.

I exhaled and smiled. "Sorry, uncle. I won't speak like that again. Have fun watching your show."  I walked out and slammed the living room door shut. I ran up the stairs and slammed that door shut too. I threw my bag onto my bed. I turned around and punched my fist in the wall.

My sleepover bag was already packed so I grabbed it and left the room. Just as I was about to leave, Zuko grabbed my arm.

"You are gonna pay for a new TV." he snapped.

"How?"

"Get a job. I don't care what job."  he snapped.

I laughed. "Aren't you afraid someone might see me? I mean what's the point of moving me across the world if I'm just gonna get a job in the end?"

"I don't give a shit at this point. You are gonna start paying for everything you break in my house." he shouted. "I'm sick and tired of you, Linnaea!"

"My name is Helena and if you are so sick and tired of me TAKE MY HOME!" I screamed.

"FUCK NO!" he yelled. "You are not going to be Helena ever again. Look at yourself. Helena doesn't have blonde hair. Helena isn't tall. Helena doesn't have a fucking eating disorder. Helena is gone. She is dead. Deal with it before I kill you and you won't ever see your precious brothers or see your dad." his fist smashed into the wall behind me.

I flinched when the picture fell onto the ground. "If I hear Helena come out of your mouth one more time, I will kill you the same way your mother got killed. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I understand." I replied, trying to make sure my voice doesn't crack.

"Good. You can leave." Quickly, I left the house and ran into my car, reversing out of the driveway. My eyes welled with tears and my hands trembled against the wheel as I drove back to my dorm.

I don't know why I left my bag there last weekend. I should've brought it so I never had to go back until semester break. Plus where am I gonna find a job? I'm in Spain and the only language I know is English.

Roman's POV:

"Zeke, what dorm are you in?" I asked, carrying one of his boxes.

"D23." he said, nodding to the door at the end of the corridor. I walked all the way to the end and a random girl came round the corner holding blankets.

"Oh sorry," she apologized. "Wait, are you a new student?" she asked Zeke.

"Yeah, I just joined. I wanted to do my second year of Uni in Spain." he explained.

She nodded. "You are gonna love it here... well except the teachers. I'm April." she said, smiling.

"I'm Zeke and this is my younger brother, Roman." Zeke replied to her.

"So you joined a semester late. You have a lot of stuff to catch up on. I'm sorry if this is rude but you look really familiar, I swear I've seen you somewhere." she looked behind me for a quick second. "I've got to go to a sleepover, I'll see you around."

"April hurry up!" someone shouted. April waved and sprinted down the corridor and her blonde friend walked into her dorm before I could see her face.

"She seems nice." I said, walking into his dorm.

He nodded. "Yep and she is pretty."

"OH MY GOD! I'M IN UNIVERSITY!" River shouted in the hallway. Zeke and I looked out the door to see him, Xavier and Theo carrying the other boxes. 

"River shut up." Theo snapped. 

Xavier laughed. "Theo, you literally just lost the game. You were supposed to be nice."

"Guess who owes me a tenner!" River shouted. "Theo does!"  They all walked into the dorm. Luca and Ace ran down the hallway and into the room.

"I don't know whose sweatpants these are but I'm keeping them." Ace spoke, jumping.

I laughed and soon everyone else joined in. I wish Helena was here.

honestly, the way y'all are going to get so triggered (not in a bad way. like triggered in a sense of like anger) during the next few chapters. you are actually going to hate me <3

THANKS FOR READING!