6

OMFG WATTPAD HAS WORD COUNT ON MOBILE HALLELUJAH

please listen to the song connected. thank you :-)

---------

Michael got to school early on Wednesday. He didn't want to be late to give the boys there homework, however he didn't know where they would meet. So instead he contemplated to stay at his locker. He was pretty sure that would be there first stop, to get there homework and beat him up before homeroom.

Michael sighed as he slid down his locker door. It was only 8, and school started at 8:15. He began to get antsy as time went fast. He couldn't risk getting caught in the halls just sitting, or being late which would soon turn to detentions if he continued to do think for the trio.

Luckily, his anticipation were met when he saw three figures walking towards him when people started lesving for homeroom. He stood up quickly and shakenly held there homework to his chest.

Ashton slowly began to grin as he saw the fear in Michael's eyes, and snickered. Calum and Luke joined in the snickering and haulted as they stood before the trembling boy.

"I-uh- here" he stuttered, continuing to shake his whole body as he handed there homework back to them.

Ashton grabbed the papers from Michael - so hard it actually left a paper cut - and smirked at the papers, handing them each to the boys behind him.

"Well, thay wasn't so difficult" he snickered. "Maybe i should give you my French and math homework too"

"But Luke i-"

"Shut up" the blond interfered. Michael knitted his eyebrows as he saw the blond soften his facial features. "My - uh - mom is a wizard at math. I'll - umm - get her to do it"

Calum raised an eyebrow at the blond but he just shrugged.

"Well I've got french homework waiting for you" Ashton ruffled through his bag quickly and shoved them to Michael. "Don't screw up"

"But I'm no-"

"Shut up" he rolled his eyes, because as if he cared the boy didn't know french. It's called google. Heeeellooo.

The warning bell went off and a sheer look of panick crawled at Michael's face.

"Aw! Little kitten is afraid to be late!" Ashton snickered.

"Well" Calum smirked. "If he's gonna be late, may as well have our sweet, pleasurable time with him, hmm?"

Michael's eyes widened and then clenched shut as he felt a pair of hands grab him by the color and practically dragged him.

He didn't realize where they - or the person who was draggin him - were dragging him until his back hit a wall, making him gasp and eyes shot open. Luke, Calum and Ashton stood above Michael and smirked.

"Sweet dreams" Calum whispered, and tuen punched him out cold.

***

Michael woke up, eyes fluttering, and he didn't know where he was exactly until he noticed the white curtains surrounding him.

Nurse'soffice.

And then his eyebrows knitted. Confused, as to who brought him here. Surely everyone knew not to mess with the trio's meat. So why exactly was he laying in a bed and not in the bathroom floor.

He slowly began to sit up from the bed, wincing from the pain in his arms, stomach and legs. He didn't bother asking where they came from. He knew it was them who did it.

He swung his legs over the uncomfortable bed and slowly stood up, still wincing at the pain. He began to walk the area where the curtains surrounded him and groaned at the sudden light hitting his skin. He made his way to the nurse and tapped his shoulder, only recieving a smile from the (probable) 35 year old man.