11

ABOUT 20 FUCKING DAYS AGO I HAD NEARLY 1K VIEWS. NOW I HAVE 2.3????? WTF THANK YOU. YOU GUISE ARE SUPER COOL AND AWESOME!!!!1!!!!!

sorry this is late lmao no excuses from here!

alSO IF YOU WANT ME TO DO A Q&A FOR THIS PLEASE COMMENT! I WANT TO SEE HOME MANY PEOPLE WOULD LIKE SOME OF THIS SHIT GOING DOWN

im sorry you have to live with me....

here you go!

[lower case intended]

————————

michael clutched his stomach as luke kicked his upper arms, chest, back leg and sometimes knelt down to punch him again in the gut. of course all that while eating the god damn food.

michael sobbed silently and soon felt like it was longer then usual, the abuse, only making him sob even more.

"s - sto -stop - stop" he wanted to yell, but instead it came out as a whimper nearly audible. his tears were falling faster and he wanted to yell for him but he couldn't, he just let out breathless "stops" that were stuttered ad not even audible over luke's chewing.

but it did stop though.

"luke?" A voice rung. "is that you?"

michael looked up to the blond figure a few feet away walking there way with squinted blurry eyes.

"fuck" luke muttered under his breathe and ran away to God only knows where.

the person who called out on Luke approached to michael. once he was above the bruised pale boy he squatted and smiled apologetically to him.

"was that luke?" the person asked him.

before michael could even say no or ignore him or do anything but say yes, he nodded.

"he's going to get in deep shit" he chuckled. the man looked down at michael and his eyes widened. "oh how fucking stupid of me" he stood up again and bended over, grabbing michael by under his arms, easily picking him up. "i'm ben. luke's brother"

michael tried to speak, he really did, but he just chocked on his words and tears began to escape from him. he believed that luke beat him hard enough to the point where he couldn't speak much anymore.

"m-" he hiccuped "mi-" hiccup "mich-" hiccup

"mic? michael?" ben began to walk with one of michael's arms around his neck and one of his own arms under his arm pit.

the small boy nodded but he stopped before he could cry from the pain, although he believed he had cried himself out. just dry sobs.

"alright- i'm-" he laughed a little making michael frown but ben spoke again "i literally just met you and i'm taking you to my place" he laughed. "anyways, my girlfriend's going to be home later tonight"

ben got michael into his car - which was pretty far away for there own likings - and drove to his apartment. once he got michael out of the car he cursed himself for forgetting that he had to get michael to walk up few flights of stairs.

"okay well don't get all manly on me-" michael rolled his eyes and glared at the older man "-but i'm going to carry you bridal style up to the apartment. it'll be much easier. okay?"

michael nodded slightly and the next thing he knew, he had his arms around ben's neck - it hurt him - and he body carried by him too - which also hurt.

"man" he slowly put michael down once he got to the apartment door and fumbled with his keys "he fucked you up bad" he laughed, unlocking the door. what he didn't want to see on the other side of the door is his pissed off girlfriend tapping her foot in a glittery silver dress.

"you're home early" he raised an eyebrow "and pretty" and began to drag michael to there couch, slowly letting him lie down.

"why do you have a teenager who's hurt in our home, is the better question" she tapped her foot faster.

"jackie, baby, this is michael. luke beat the fuck out of him. im gonna go call mom" he hurried away from his girlfriend into there bedroom, making her sigh loudly.

she went into the bathroom and grabbed there first aid kit, then grabbing bottle of water, quickly going over to the bruised pale boy.

"michael" she whispered "have some water" she handed him the water with a loose cap. he took it in his hands and she helped him sit up on the couch with a few groans. he opened the bottle and chugged down the water, little of it drooping out of his mouth and onto his chin, slowly onto his shirt, but he didn't care.

he felt as if his mouth was refresh and smiled little to the women in front of him. "th-thank thank yo-you" he muttered.

jackie smiled sadly and took off all of michael's clothes other then his boxer, starring wide eyed at the bruises and scratches all over his body. the purple and black and blue were mixed oh so perfectly to his milky pale skin.

"didn't need to cheat on me the second i bring a man home" jack teased her once he got back into the room, earning a stern glare from his girlfriend "alright alright. sorry!"

for about an hour the girl had spent cleaning up michael and talking to him, mostly just about how stupid luke is, they've met already. once in a while ben would butt in and tell him some stupid shit he'd done when he was a baby and it made michael smile a little and laugh with pain but whatever. once jackie was done with cleaning him up, she helped him up and got him into the spare bedroom - where ben usually slept if he had done something stupid.

"i was gonna make ben sleep in here tonight for forgetting our fucking date but i'd rather him sleep on the couch" she smiled.

"s-sor-sorry" his bottom lip quivered.

"oh!" she explaimed "no! don't worry! it's not your fault! if anything thank you fo coming. i'd always try and get him to sleep on the couch for doing something stupid but he'd just slip into this room. so if anything, thank you" they smiled a little - small tears willing to escape michael, but didn't.

"night" ben yawned at the door frame.

"have fun on the couch babe" she smiled fakely to her boyfriend.

"whatever" he mumbled and got out of the room.

"night michael" she said after a few minutes of petting his hair.

"n-night" he replied.

and if he slept better and forgot about bruno that night, he didn't regret it at all.

———

all of your mother fucking asses thought it was ashton lmao

i dunno if ben has a girlfriend so please spare me!