7

hasley is my mom don't touch her

[lower case intended bc lazy af :-)]

[also lazy to update when i was suppose to... sorry?]

short af :------/

------

"When is he coming?" Michael whined into his uncle shoulder. "I want to meet him!"

"Calm down Michael" Jaime sighed "I told you he'd be here at 4"

"But it's 4:01" Michael pouted. Jaime scrunched his eyebrows and looked up at the clock over the door and surely it was.

"Well he'll come soon" He smiled at the kitten who was unpleased with the answer. "It's only his first day. Cut him some slack Kitten"

And then the door bell rang - and just like any other moment for the past half hour - Michael's head snapped to the door.

"Sorry I'm late"

Luke hemmings.

Luke was standing at the door, one second with a worried expression and a smug smile the next.

"That's quite alright" Jaime gave the blond a fond smile. He turned to Michael and smiled widely "That's luke hemmings. our new employee"

"i know full well who he is" michael said under his breathe.

Luke strodded over to the counter and leaned over it with an eyebrow raised. "hello"

Michael gave him a straight smile as Jaime stood there clueless.

"Alright" he clasped his hands together "Go to the back room and put on an apron and head on over here as soon as you're done"

Luke continued to stare at Michael - making him uncomfortable - and then stood up from his leaning position from the counter and slowly walked into the back room, starring at michael.

Once Luke was out of vision and hearing range Michael spun around to Jaime and gave him widened eyes "fire him" he whispered, yelling.

"why?" jaime gave him a questionable raised eyebrow.

And michael wanted to tell jaime that he was a bully - a mean person and disrespectful, but he couldn't. He was going to get a worse beating if he tattled on him - or them.

"fo - forget it. I - It was stupid" michael laughed nervously. Jaime rolled his eyes at his nephew and turned back around to with a smile to face the customer who had just walked.

"Oh man" A voice laughed. Luke. "This is rich"

michael slowly turned aroud to face luke in a white apron with lace frills on the side. a little pocket at the front that jaime had sown on his name and little flowers earlier in the day.

michael wanted to laugh, really hard and loud, but he couldn't. There stood one of his bullies in a frilly apron on and he can't bring himself to laugh at him. maybe because he himself was wearing one too, except the flowers were all over the apron over the time he'd spent in the coffee shop with no customers. and the fact that he's wearing a dress with a tail, ears, whiskers, and paws. he didn't feel like it was right to laugh at luke.

but that feeling was mutual.

luke began to burst into laughter but quickly covered his hand with his hand and his face was turning bright red. he dropped to the floor and michael shifted uncomfortably behind his uncle who had already finished with the customer from before.

"Luke" jaime practically yelled "get off the floor. michael is going to be your supervisor for the next two weeks. he'll teach you how to  work the coffee machines and how to make them and etcetera."

michael swallowed a lump in his throat, feeling like he couldn't breathe anymore and so he clung onto his uncle's arm.

"you okay?" jaime looked worriedly to michael, but he just nodded his head slowly. "alright... well i'm going to take my first ever break in two hundred years. Michael, you're in charge. Take care boys"

and then he was gone, leaving the helpless boy alone with the blond.

"Oh don't worry" he sighed "i'm not going to tell ashton or calum - or anyone for that matter"

michael scrunched his nose and grimaced at the blond, wondering what even poluted his mind that day.

"don't look at me like that!" he rolled his eyes and rubbed his temple. he let out another sigh and began to walk towards the shaky boy. "besides if i tell them, all the fun will be taken away from me" luke placed his index finger onto michael's cheek and stroked slowly, starring with a smirk and evil in his eyes "your my precious little kitten, yeah?" he chuckled.

michael only nodded quickly and closed his eyes out of habit, waiting for a blow against some part of his body. but nothing happened. he lifted the hood of one of his eyes slowly and saw luke was standing at the front counter, occupying his spot at the cash, waiting for a customer.

"i can't really have my fun in public silly" he whispered with a chuckle. "For now just teach me about these machines."

***

an hour later, jaime had returned, and luke only teased - more like made fun of - michael when there was no one in hearing range until closing time. he'd say thing like;

"kitty would look so good in purple"

"kitten likes to service people, hmm?"

"gonna undress for me later kitty?"

"kitten will need a little puishment if messes up"

"looks like you'll be going home purple and broken"

and it made michael squirm and breathe hitch in his thorat, frightened.

but he wasn't afraid of the words, he was afraid of how hard he'd go, now that he know, now that he's alone with him.

but one thing for sure didn't frighten him.

being purple and broken.

because he already was.

---

i wrote a song for ya'll

it goes

hey der little butterfly

sucK MY NON EXISTING DICK

you like?

i like.

you.