13

I'm sorry it took me a month and a half to update again :-( ive been so busy and sad but I'm gonna try and write again :-)

I have nearly 4k <3 thank u

---------

So michael is now sitting on his- ben's- bed starring at the phone in his hand with a confused frown. Usually, if he takes off it's because of school or being sick (especially in winter because all he's got is a thick blanket and Bruno). So taking off for no reason at all- if jamie saw the state he was in right now, he'd say to take a few more days off- really sets him off. He hasn't had a "me" day in such a long time and he has no idea what to do.

And then a million ideas pop into his head. Maybe he can play or walk with bruno, or he can go to sleep again, or he can do this or he can do that. All sorts of ideas were jumbling in his mind, but was cut off when his head snapped to the door where jackie was smiling awkwardly.

"So?" She whispered, sauntering over. "What happened? Everything okay?"

"I- i guess. I just- i got the day off and I don't know what to do..." He mumbled, still stating at the damn phone.

Jackie slowly pulled the phone from Michaels hands leaving him to stare at his empty palms but soon enough his twiddling fingers.

"That's great sweetie." She smiled softly as she laid the phone in her lap and rubbed small circles into Michaels shoulder. "How about you start by calling the police, maybe?"

Michael just shrugged off her hand and sighed. "It's not gonna make my life better."

Jackie looked down to her lap for a second, with a sad expression, but quickly looked at michael again. "Whar if you-"

She was interupted by a loud crash and she groaned loudly. "Ben! How many fucking times did i tell you to stop playing with the damn pots and pans?! Christ! You're like a five year old!" Shs yelled as she got up and jogged to the kitchen with michael not so far behind.

"I know you have him here ben-"

"I don't! Stop pestering me!" The older man grunted with frustration.

"Bullshit!" Luke spat in his brothers face. "You do have him and i want to know where!"

"Yes of course b.r.b. I'm gonna just tell my dickwad of a brother where his victim is. Okay luke." He patted his shoulder.

"Give it a damn rest man!" Luke huffed. "I will find him sooner or later. So just hand him over."

"actually." Jack sighed in content. "You wouldn't dare to touch him."

By now jackie is annoyed by her boyfriend and younger brothers fighting so she goes to take a shower.

"Oh?" Luke had a mocking tone as he gasped. "Am i being grounded by my brother who doesn't live with his fucking family anymore? Or is it just me?" He chewed a little on his bottom lip and crossed his arms over his chest. "you can't tell me what to do. I can do what i want. It's my life."

"And so far, most if your decisions are shit but hey it's your life." Ben began to smirk. "But it concerns me that you would abuse a fellow co-worker right behind the shop, actually. Usually you're the patient type so i don't understand. Unless, of course, your patience run low."

Luke was taken a-back from his brothers sudden statement and furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you saying?"

"Abusing co-worker, I'm sure, is illegal, if yo-"

"I do not work at that gay ass coffee shop." Luke scoffed, but his eyes were wondering everywhere but his brother.

"Oh!" His brother exclaimed while clapping his hands. "I would love to tell your gay manager, who happens to be a very close friend of mine, this exact phrase. He's gonna have a fit."

"He knows where i am?" A voice murmured at the hallway close to the kitchen.

Luke snapped his head to michael and a devilish smirk spread across his face.

"Michael. My best friend! Oh dearly beloved!" Luke sung as he walked over to him and put his arm around his neck. "Love you man."

And this is all weird to him because he's use to the bad things leaving the blonds mouth so all this os foreign.

"Leave, Luke. And don't expect me to not stalk you and see if you're still stupid enough to do anything. Especially when u can  your best friends." Ben beams fakely.

That seemed to have caught his attention as he looked between michael and ben. "Whatever." He huffed. "I was getting bored of him anyways." And then he was gone with a slam of a door.

"You didn't have to-" michael began bit ben interrupted him.

"If you're not gonna stand up for yourself, who will?" Ben whispered to him sadly.

830 words :-/