3

Hahaha

----

"Kitten wants to play." He snickered.

Michael shook his head trying to resist by moving around.

The man pulled down Michael's pants and boxers and collided his hand against Michael's skin and Michael cried out.

"No" he cried, letting out hiccups, a tear rolling down his face.

The stranger didn't pull down his pants or boxers, no. He simply took himself out. No condom. No lube. Nothing but raw.

He pulled himself out and tugged a bit.

By now Michael could only hear his own sobs and cries of help.

Michael clenched his eyes shut, as if they were sown.

The warmth that were on his hands were pulled away.

Michael cried, afraid of what would happen next.

An arm wrapped around his neck and he was being lifted my the neck.

"P-please do it quickly" he chocked.

A hand caressed his cheek, this time more gentle then before.

He stopped his pleas for a split second and looked up at the face, no longer being the stranger.

Suddenly Michael fell to the ground, still having his pants and boxers pooling at his ankles.

This time his sobs weren't of fear but of relief.

"Th-thank you" he chocked out.

After Michael stopped crying, it took all the energy in him to put his pants and boxers back on.

"Why are you here Ashton?" He whimpered.

He just waved his hand as if to say 'forget it' or maybe even'not now', but Michael dropped the question anyways.

"Should I walk you home?" Ashton held his hand out to him.

His heart was now racing, as if going to the speed of light.

"Why did you save me?" He asked him.

"Michael" Ashton grunted.

"Ashton" Michael whispered.

"I didn't know it was you" he slowly turned away, scratching the back of his neck.

Michael nodded.

"So do you want me to walk you home?" He asked again, not even looking at Michael.

"N-n-no" Michael almost cried.

Almost.

Ashton spun around and looked dead straight into his skull.

"Why?" He asked, hurt?

"B-because someone might see us" Michael looked down to his feet and scratched his nose.

"R-right" Ashton nodded. "Alright."

A few seconds passed and Michael looked up to see Ashton gone.

Michael hadn't realized until now that Ashton had called the cops.

 The sirens went off and Michael stood there petrified.

"Where is he?" One of them asked.

Michael slowly, with a shake, lifted his arm up to point into the alley where the man lay.

They ran past him and Michael started to walk away before he can get any questions asked.

He walked and walked and walked until he got home.

He turned into a small corner dent that was in between two apartment buildings where the hill was high and no one would be able to see him.

no one has seen him in the past 3 years.

He opened his bag, taking out his cover and pillow. Michael drapped the cover over his body and put the pillow against the wall.

He then took the bag of food out of his bag and snuggled up into the corner.

"Bruno" Michael whispered, clicking his tongue to get the attention of the kitten that was sually arounf there.

"Bruno" He repeated, and soon after the kitten jumped into the other kittens grasp and purred into his chest.

Michael pulled out the bagel and fed the cat the bread as he himself ate the tomatoes, lettus and cheese.

His stomach growled after he was done eating and he finished the whole bag of food, still hungry.

***

Michael woke up the next day with a smile on his face as he heard his watch beep indicating it was now 4a.m. which meant work.

He felt the warmth from the kitten and slowly got up.

"Sorry Bruno I got to go to work and get us some things" Michael smiled sadly to the kitten who layed down in the corner snuggled up with herself.

He took off the cover and placed it into his bag and did the same with the pillow.

He slumped the bag over his shoulder and stretched with a yawn.

***

"Here's your espresso with double creame and a cookie" Michael spoke shyly.

The woman nodded and smiled saying a 'thank you'.

He flicked his left ear, the cat ones, and smiled.

Business was slow today.

He leaned his elbow against the counter and implanted his chin into it.

He let out a sigh and his eyes slowly closed.

Suddenly the front door rung and he snapped out of it.

"Good afternoon. How may I service you?" Jaime smiled widely.

"Can I get two hot chocolates with whipped cream, a double chocolate latte and a regular coffee with 3 sugars and 5 creams?" He spoke quickly.

Michael re thought about the stranger wanted and nodded, running from one mashine to the other, getting his order done and over with.

"Kids" he sighed.

"All of these are for your kids?" His uncle asked.

"No these are all for me. Need it to pump myself up" He laughed.

I chuckled to myself and brought the container consisting of the four drinks.

"Have a great rest of the day" I looked down.

"She's cute" He laughed.

cute.

Michael blushed deeply and hid behind his uncle.

The stranger laughed and walked out of the store.

"Cute" Michael repeated into Jaime's shoulder.

"Very" He smiled at Michael, even though he couldn't see.

"Jaime" Michael whined, blushing even deeper then he was.

"Super" He laughed this time. He turned around and grabbed onto Michael's shoulders.

"kitten" He whispered and pulled him into a hug.

Michael wrapped his arms around Jaime's waist and dug his head deep into his chest.

-------

Yeah Michael lives on the streets haha oops

is this short again???