8

I AM FUCKING SORRY IK YOU HATE ME

[lower case intended]

----------

Luke's taunting only got worse over the next few hours. Michael had tried his best to be around Jaime as much as possible so he wouldn't be provoked, and the times he couldn't beside Jaime - like when he went to clean tables, or he himself did, or when he went to the back to stack up some more food, etc - he'd try his best to ignore Luke. He really did, but it didn't work.

"can't wait to get a taste of my fist - maybe even my foot? - caress you oh so roughly" he growled into his ear. Michael felt a shiver run down his spin and he wanted to leave now, right at the moment. but he couldn't.

"Finally done" Luke groaned, causing Jaime to roll his eyes. Once the older man wasn't looking luke gave michael a devious smirk and put his hands behind his head, locking his fingers together. "Jaime when do i get paid?" he whined.

"fridays" he grumbled, probably already regretting hireing the blond for his lack of work - but then again it was a slow day when he got here.

"you heard that kitten?" luke snickered lowly, removing his arms from his head and placing them under his apron into his front jean pockets. "we get paid friday. and i'm taking your money. you got that?"

"i - i do - don't get paid" michael flinched at how close luke was from his face, feeling very uncomfortable and displeased.

luke scrunched his eyebrows together and then raised an eyebrow in curiosity. he kept his gaze on michael for a few more seconds then spun around in 180 degrees facing the owners direction. "Michael doesn't get paid?" he asked confusingly.

"Not necessarly" jaime bit his bottom lip and michael quickly ran away from luke, locking the front door and flipping the sign from open to close. "I pay for his rent. says he doesn't want to live with an 'old man' like me" he chuckled softly, making michael shift from one foot to the other in front of the door.

"did you make him wear -" luke pointed a circle motion to michael's outfit making him hang his head low and face red. "- whatever that is"

jaime only chuckled and whipped the counter, continuing to the glass that slid open and close to put the food in dispay but also remove it. "of course not. he liked the costume, so i got it for him. simple as that."

and then michael ran into the back room mumbling a low 'i gotta go' with a hot face and near tears escaping.

"well i guess now's a good time to teach you how to clear up, aint'it?" jaime smiled toluke, only making the blond sigh which was followed by a groan.

the amount of time it took to teach luke how to clear up the store (luke thanked the lords jaime only taught him how to properly fix the tables that night) was the same amount of time michael would be able to get out of his uniform and into his regular clothes - minus the make up.

which surprised luke because those weren't the clothes he was wearing that morning. now he's wearing a black (it was big on him) hoodie and black skinnie jeans.

michael went into the bathroom after putting away his things in his little cube and quickly washed the whiskers and nose he had drawn on his face.

"why aren't you wearing the clothes from this morning?" luke raised an eyebrow at him, leaning on the door frame of the bathroom.

michael hesitantly pushed passed the tall boy infront of him and scrunched his nose up. "i brought a spare of clothes" he lied. well it wasn't much of a lie...

"right, well i've got work for you" he walked over to his bag in one of the other cubes - also taking off the rediculous apron - and grabbing sheets of paper from his bag. "do it"

michael looked down at the paper and frown. math and drama. "but you're the top student in math?" he questioned puzzledly.

"yeah i also don't want to do the work" the quiffed blond scoffed.

"but you said to ashton and calum that you'd take care of it?" michael was so lost at this point.

"because you nearly told them what you just told me" luke shouted.

"michael" jaime shouted from the door that lead into the shop. his head perked to the side and seeing him holding up a bag of leftovers "you almost forgot" his uncle tossed the bag to him and michael nearly - nearly - dropped the bag.

once jaime was out of sight, luke snatched the bag from michael saying 'don't mind if i do', while leading them out from the back once they grabbed there stuff. (michael shouted bye to jaime)

and then they were outside, behind the store. luke opened the bag of sweets and licked his lips happily while  taking one of the cookies. "God i'm glad i work here" he moaned, crumbles falling out of his mouth, making michael cringe.

and then michael was on the floor, clutching his stomach because - oh yeah - luke had punched him right in the gut without him even realizing it. luke grabbed another cookie from the bag and began to kick michael repeatedly, the same routing over and over again. he ate the food quickly, kicking michael once in a while (to extend the pain) and snickered at the pain from the boy below him, whispering small 'this is gonna be fun' and 'kitten's gone bad' and whatever else he'd be mumbling while food was flying out of his mouth. maybe two or three doezen times. they weren't really counting. all michael knew was that luke took his and bruno's food and decided to kick him out of nowhere.

"bye kitten" luke snickered, swallowing the muffin he had in his hand only seconds ago. "i'll see you tomorrow"

it felt like hours to michael until he stood up. he didn't know how, but he made it to his spot - his home he'd call it - and greet bruno slightly, falling alseep on the little matress he'd made, his kitten curled around himself and into the warmth of michael.

---------

shout out to those of you who read one or two or all of my stories bc wtf they're all shit.

okay yeS I KNOW MICHAEL LIVES ON THE STREETS STFU