9

FUCK I THOUGHT COFFEE SHOP WAS YESTERDAY BUT IT WAS THURSDAY IM SORRY

[WARNING: shit and all over the place]

[Don't get your hopes up]

———-

It was Friday and Michael had stayed up till 2am doing the projects for the trio - Ashton, Luke and calum - and even his own. Sure, he started them two days ago but with work and school there wasn't much time other then free period, lunch and when he left early the previous day from work (mostly to get away from Luke).

But it was okay. It was all okay. He finished the projects and he was sure to get a 70 - they didn't want to be too suspicious.

So when they came over to him early on Friday and thanked him for the projects with a few punches and kicks, Michael only smiled softly because it wasn't as bad as usual.

(He wasn't exactly sure but he thought he heard them actually say thank you - or someone.)

He got himself off the empty hallway and went to the bathroom to clean himself up, but that's not the only thing that was gonna happen in there.

"Hello kitten" a voice rasped from behind him.

Michaels eyes snapped from his hands in the sink to the mirror over his shoulder to see Ashton walking to him.

"You're a good kitten?" He hummed. Michael froze at the counter and looked down to the basin. He clenched his eyes and waited for Ashton to do whatever. "So good" he felt a hot breathe against his ear.

Michael's mind was racing. What was Ashton going to do? How bad was it going to be? How hurt will michael be? What is he going to do?

Ashton's hands were gently placed on michael's waist and he snuggled his chin into michael's shoulder. "thanks for doing my work." he smiled softly onto michael's neck.

michael was confused. he was sure everyone would be confused. (even i'm confused srsly.)

and the next thing he knew he was flipped over and pushed onto the wall next to the door. there faces were millimeters. michael could feel ashton's hot breathe on his face and he felt a little shiver run through his spine, his own breathe becoming heavy at this point.

"pl - please do - don't hur - hurt m - me - me" michael whimpered.

"'M not gonna hurt you" he whispered. Michael gave him a frown of disbelief which made Ashton roll his eyes. "I'm sorry, actually. For hurting you." Ashton pulled away with a sigh and began to pace, making the frown on michaels face scrunch in confusion. "I was such an idiot. When I saved you from... getting raped? I kind of realized that i was sort of like that. I just... I'll try and get calum and Luke to back off but... I'm really sorry." He huffed out.

That was weird. and random. and completely out of nowhere.

"O - okay?" Michael whispered.

"Alright" ashton clapped his hands together. "okay. yeah."

They stood in silence starring at each other - panting a little - for a while until Ashton stepped forward and hugged Michael by the neck catching michael completely off guard.

"Thanks" ashton whispered into his ear. Michael hesitantly wrapped his arms around his torso and sighed into the hug.

***

Of course, all promise need work for them to actually be done. Michael knew it took time for them, which is why he wasn't surprised that Luke told him he was going to get pretty purple later once he passed by him in the back of the shop (Michael was practically finished with his uniform when Luke got in).

But then again, Luke could be doing this on his own impulse, his own fun, since Ashton wasn't around.

"Mikey you okay?" His uncle asked. Michael whipped his once dazy mind to focus on the words he said and just gave him a nod. "You sure?" He nodded again.

After around three hours of a busy day (it was Friday which meant more business for them between 4 and 7) Jaime began to feel a little light headed and having cough fits so he left the shop with Michael (he's done it many times before).

But luke had a "better" idea.

"Let's close early" he groaned. Michael shook his head making Luke roll his eyes. "Oh come on. There's like three more hours till closing time and no one is here anymore. And I was suppose to get my pay today. But I didn't so can we please?"

You can say Michael wasn't the best under peer pressure, which is why he hesitantly flipped the open to close sign, also locking the door, and began to clean the front while Luke was at the back doing god knows what. once he got the left over food (it wasn't much since most was sold) into a bag he closed the light and went to the back and grabbed his clothes for tomorrow and changed. He placed his uniform in his cube and walked over into the bathroom and washed off the make up. Once he was done looking at his ugly, kitten less refection he grabbed his bag (noticing the food was obviously gone because of Luke) and strolled to the back door.

"Can we go please?" He kept his voice low and eyes shut.

He turned the knob of the door and waited till he felt a swift movement pass by him until hr closed the lights. Once that happened, he locked the door and stood awkwardly.

"Well I'm going to turn you purple" Luke smirked "and then I'm going to leave you here."

Before Michael could even react to his words, Luke's fist was ingraved into Michael's stomach. He fell to the ground with a groan and Luke (it was like a habit of something) started eating the left over food from the shop while kicking Michael.

Luke finally got bored of kicking Michael so he croutched down with a little laugh and patted his head. "See you tomorrow kitten"

——

i downloaded like over 500 songs today :—-)

how do i already have nearly 600 views i? i was also looking through the comments and i never got a notification for them so i was really happy you guys like this