1

Just a warning that i may or may not change the POV to first person if Idon't like third person.

Also the image on the side or top for the next 5 chapters are other ideas i had for the cover. Just wanted to share.

-----------

The bell rung and Michael felt his lips tug.

He ran out the classroom not caring that the teacher may or may not have been still teaching.

He didn't care.

He ran over to his locker and shoved all his books and what-not into his bag and smiled widely.

Suddenly his locker door slammed shut and 3 guys hovered from behind him.

"Turn around" a voice said.

Michael shut his eyes and turned around, facing the 3 jocks in front of him.

"Open your eyes kitten" another voice whispered.

Michael's heart was pounding and his breathe hitched as he saw Ashton's face a few inches away while Calum and Luke leaned agains the lockers beside him.

"Kitten needs a little fun" Ashton hummed.

Michael once again screwed his eyes shut and whispered something the other 3 boys couldn't hear.

"What?" Ashton growled. "Speak up kitten"

Calum pinched Michael's waist maling his eyes fly open.

"Answer the damn question" Luke played with his hair, pulling his strands.

"I-I'm sorr-sorry" he stuttered, close to crying.

Ashton smirked and traced his finger over his lips.

"You're such a fag" he laughed.

Michael stared at Ashton and them looked down, letting a tear fall.

Ashton and his friends walked away laughing.

***

Michael smiled walking in from the back door to the cafe.

He placed his bag on the ground and went into the changing room. He opened his locker and grabed his outfit and walked into a stall.

He smiled down to the outfit then placed it on the bench of the stall.

He took off his shirt and pants and folded them nicely beside the outfit.

He slowly took the black tights and slipped them on, jumping around to get them passed his thighs. He quickly slipped on his tank top. He smiled at his outfit and held it up to his face.

It was a dress that went to his knees, puffy at the bottom, like one of those 60's dresses, and hugged around his upper waist. It was tight around his chest and had a pocket at the front. It was black and had small grey streaks, like spots almost. He struggled putting the dress on and looked himself in the mirrow, smiling. He took the tail laying on the bench and strapped it onto his dress.

He grabbed the cat ears and put it on his head and took the make up kit, drawing a nose and whiskers.

He nodded satisfied and placed the set onto his folded cloths. He took them and put them in his locker taking his gloves that looked like kitten paws but had little holes for his fingers to slip through.

He smiled to himself.

"Kitten" he whispered, smiling to himself and walked through the doors into the cafe.

"Sorry. I got held up" Michael figited.

His boss, who was also his uncle, rolled his eyes. "Michael i told you it was fine if you were late"

Michael just nodded. "I know"

They both sighed loudly as more and more people entered the shop.

He was always called a 'fag' , 'retard' and stuff like that everywhere he went, judged for being different.

At school they would laugh at him and beat him up.

But it was okay.

It was worth it to him.

He loved his job.

Giggles were set in the corner of the cafe. Michael got a gimps of two old ladies whispering to each other as they stared at Michael.

"She looks adorable Maggie" One of them whispered.

Michael looked down and fiddled with his fingers, blushing and smiling at the fact that someone called him adorable.

-----

Fun fact: jock means john in some language i forgot.

So yeah basically Johns are stupid ;---)

sorry...

⚠ Another warning that thismay end up super duper sexual and kinky or smutty. ⚠