Old Friends

Edited /2/18

Alex was on the plane to London. He keeps thinking about what might happen when he got there. He should have no problems cause Scorpia should have disbanded.He never did sleep on the plane cause he did not want anything to happen to him on the plane and it was an early flight. He did not tell Sabina's parents he was leaving. He hoped she would do that for him. A flight attendant came and got drinks for everyone.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you want anything?" Alex, though she was pretty and by the way she acted she thought he was hot. He was wearing black pants and black shirt. Him wearing black made him look like a bad boy which made the ladies love him even more.

"No thank you, ma'am." She blushed. Even her ears were turning red. He was very polite which went with his covers he had. Also, he would save his back talk for the enemy. She left to go help the other people on the flight. Another few hours and he is free from the confined space of the plane. If someone was here to kill him it would be easy but Alex would never have done that. He keeps listening to music as the flight dragged on. He was bored. Him being a spy he needs to do stuff other than nothing.

"We are coming in please fasten your seat belts until we land completely." The captain went over the speaker and Alex put his headphones away and he did not have to worry about his seat belt because he had it for the whole time. The plane turned several times till the plane finally landed and they were on time. That usually never happens. He got through costumes and saw his friends he was meeting. They were holding up a sign that only Alex knew what they were talking about. The sign said Cub. 4 SAS soldiers were there. The guy in the middle left was holding the sign. They all had smiles on there faces.

"Cub! Welcome back." Wolf greeted Alex as he was next to them. Alex knew them all. Wolf was the leader. Snake was the medic. Eagle was the tech person and a practical joker. Then Fox was the other person that had several languages down. Alex smiled which he had not done for ages it seemed like. "So how old are you now?" They walk towards the jeep they came in.

"16." They got into the jeep and started to go to the camp they were at right now. "Why did I need to come back?"

"Well, the truth cub is that we wanted to see how you were doing. From what I heard you have been down lately. One of your friends told us." Alex knew who it was. Sabina had called them cause she knew how much he like the K-unit and the K-unit like Alex.

"Also I have to make sure you don't get hurt." Snake said going into medic mode. "It's not good to keep anger or depression in the body."

"I'm fine Snake." Alex started protesting as he was sitting next to Snake. Fox was to his left and Eagle was in the front. Wolf was driving of course. Snake started trying to grab Alex playfully.

"No roughhousing till we get to base please." Wolf was smiling as they all started bounding again. Wolf knew something was different with Alex and it was not good. They finally go to the base. There were cabins. One for each of them and an extra person.

"Who's in the other cabin?" The sergeant came out of the cabin to greet everyone. They all snapped to attention including Alex.

"At ease. Hey Cub. Long time no sees." Alex nodded.

"Sir can I get settle in and then do the training." The sergeant was surprised that he knew what he was thinking.

"Of course. Be back here in one hour." Alex ran to the last cabin and put his army clothes on which were sitting on his bed. He was out of the cabin in a matter of minutes. Then out of the blue Eagle came and tried to attack him. Eagle was on top of Alex.

"Losing your reflexes aren't you Cub." Then Alex had Eagle on his back. He was there for a little bit.

"Nope." Alex got up to find the rest of the k-unit and the Sargent looking at Alex. There was one thing in there mind about Cub that they truly cared about. He was too thin and that he could overpower a man twice his size. All of them including Eagle had puzzled faces on. "What?" They snapped out of what they were thinking about.

"Come on cub lets get you some dinner and then we will training tomorrow." Wolf leads Alex to the mess hall which was a good ten-minute walk. There were other units in the mess hall. There were about two units cause they were separated from each other by one table. Which was the k-unit's table? Wolf had Alex sit at the table while they got him some food that was edible. Alex took out his phone and started playing a game.

"Hey look, a new guy." A guy that was in front of Alex turned around. "How old are you kid?" Alex said nothing. He just sat there playing on his phone. "I asked you a question brat." Alex looked up at the man.

"16." Alex keeps his anger in. He knew the man was pushing his buttons.

"So what did you do to get in the SAS? I bet you bribed the sergeant." Alex was about to get up but he really wanted to answer this guys question.

"I was invited and I am not rich." Alex wanted to add he had no parents but he had second thoughts. 

"Well, you were invited huh. That means I can beat you up rich brat." Alex got up and started to head towards the door. "Where are you going?" The man grabbed Alex's forearm which was a big mistake. Alex grabbed the guys wrist and flipped him in front of Alex. The man was surprised and got up to try and punch Alex but he had no luck. Alex punched him in the gut and kneed him in the face. He was knocked out for a little bit. The K-unit finally saw what happen. 

"Alex wait. Where are you going?" Alex turned to the units.

"My cabin." He left the room. He walked to the cabin and he almost cried but he just sat on his bed. He did not have dinner or any food, and all the k-unit was thinking was what happens to the boy they knew.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote so I can work on my writing. If there are any mistakes like in the storyline let me know and I can fix it.