Deathstalker (A Type of Scorpion)

Edited 1/8/18

Leo was kicked out of SAS the next day. Alex keeps going on small missions and training his sister. Right now they were at the training course. She was at 20 minutes. Alex watched as she went through the final part of the course. "Come on Grace your almost done." She keeps on going till she was Alex's feet bending over taking huge breaths.

"I don't know. How you. Guys do that." She said in between breaths. Alex handed her water and she took it gratefully.

"You're doing great." Wolf walked over looking at what they were doing.

"Hey, Cub. Teaching her the course." Alex looked at Wolf.

"You could say that." Wolf got a thought in his mind. Since Alex was fully healed he could do it.

"I bet you can't bet my record at 13 minutes," Wolf said playing knowing Alex would take on the challenge.

"I bet I can. You watch me." Alex walked up to the starting line and got ready. Wolf had a timer in his hand.

"Go!" Wolf yelled and Alex started going up the wall and continued on to next part. Then he came back about 10 minutes later beating Wolfs record. "10 minutes and your not out of breath." Grace looked at Alex with admired.

"I told you I could do it." Alex walked off to go get some food which he still did not eat a lot. Grace followed him.

"Wow, Alex. you are in some good shape." She was next to him almost to the Mess Hall.

"I have to be. Be in shape or it's life or death." Alex and Grace got their food. All Alex had was a small sandwich. Grace had a plate full of all kind of stuff.

"Alex?" He looked at Grace. She was a little worried about how much he ate. When she has fought him he was light but powerful. "Why do you eat so little?" He shrugged.

"I not really hungry a lot and when I eat sometimes it just my thought does not like the food so I don't get a lot." She nodded and continued eating. Later in the day wolf came with a mission for the unit. Alex went off with them leaving Grace alone in his cabin waiting for her. She saw a picture hanging out in his bag. She went over to his bag and looked at the picture. 

It took Alex about two hours before their mission was over and back at the base. He walked into his cabin with Grace sitting on his bed with a picture of Jackie in her hands. She looked up when the door opened. "Who's this?" She showed the picture to Alex.

"She's was my best friend." He sat next to Grace and took the picture. He felt a tear go down his cheek. He wiped it away but Grace saw it. She gave him a hug.

"She's the one you were telling me about. Your guardian till she died." He nodded. They stayed like that for a while then Grace left so he could get some sleep. He closed his eyes and fell into a light sleep.

About midnight he was woken by a hand going over his mouth and strange liquid going into his neck. He did not have time to struggle. The liquid acted quickly. He was dragged out of bed and into a black jeep with no license plate. No one saw it but Grace. She was going to Alex cause she had a bad dream about him which came true. She ran to Wolf's cabin.

"WOLF! WOLF!." She was banging on the door until he opened the door.

"What is it Grace?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Alex was just kidnapped." Wolf finally was wake fully.

"Wait! Wait?!? Let me get dressed and wake the others. She ran to Snake, Fox, and Eagle and told them what happen. They went back to Alex's Cabin to make a plan when a gas can go into the room making all of them fall to the ground unconscious.