The Mission of a Life Time

Edited 1/8/18

Alex was in the infirmary for a few hours and he was released back to his cabin. He was happy that for once he was not in a make shift hospital. Everything was normal. MI6 didn't send any more people after him. They did release the agents and gave the Scorpia men to MI6. They weren't happy but at least they new that Alex was protected and not going to be any trouble. The SAS units were happy that there was no trouble anymore for now. K-unit was mostly happy for Alex cause he was smiling every day. He was happy being a solider of SAS. That all changed when they got a mission.

"Come on Cub. We got a mission." Wolf walked up behind Alex. He was looking into the wood. He thought back to the day when he meets the deer. The leaves blowing. Then Wolf put his hand on Alex's shoulder. He stiffened till he saw it was Wolf. "We got a mission."

"Okay." They started to walk to the Jeep in front of the cabins. Wolf had a gun and so did Fox, Eagle, and Snake. Wolf handed Alex a gun but he refused it. He never wants a gun in his hand again. He gladly took knifes.

"Okay. We are in a search and rescue mission." He showed Alex the plans to the warehouse. "Just a few men in the building. Rescuing a girl. She was taken a few days ago and we are there to help her. Alex, I want you to stay in the middle of us and you get the girl untied and we will do the rest." Alex nodded and they were about a ten minutes away and they walked the rest of the way in silence. They were on the outside of the building. They had twenty men backing them up. They went in to see a girl with brown hair tied to a chair. There were two men guarding her and two against the ceiling. Wolf. Fox, Eagle, and Snake ready their gun while Alex had a knife in his right hand waiting.

"Wait for the signal." Wolf was whispering. He moved his hand and that was the signal. They shot all the men between the forehead. Alex ran to the girl. He started to cut the rope. She started to groan.

"Who's there?" Alex keeps cutting the rope.

"Cub." He took the blindfolded of her eyes to see green eyes. He thought they were beautiful.Then he got a feeling the there was another person in the room. Then he saw the man ready to fire so he pulled the girl to the ground covering her. He heard the gun go off and fire on his side. Wolf got the man and they ran to the jeep. As they were driving back Alex keeps his hand on his side. The girl was next Alex in the Jeep. They were in the back of an eight-seater jeep. He had his back to the window. Wolf started talking out of the blue.

"We are going to head back to the base and get you a cabin and a fresh pair of clothing. Cub can help with anything you need Miss." Alex started to breathe a little heavier. The pain was getting worse on his side. The girl looked at Alex.

"Are you okay?" Alex nodded till she saw his side. "Oh my gosh. Your bleeding." The car stopped with Wolf pressing on the brake really hard. 

"Cub. Why did you not tell us?" Snake was in front of Alex grabbing a cloth to try and stop the bleeding. Wolf specked into the radio. "We have a man down. We have a man down." 

"Can you put this on his side please." Snake handed the girl the cloth to put on Alex's side which she did not want him to die cause he saved her, At least she could do was help. He winced when she put the thing on her side.

"No. Keeping. Going." Alex's breathing was getting worse. "I'm. Fine." Snake started to get out of the car then Alex fainted. 

"No good." Snake slowly opened to door so he could catch Alex. He dragged him out of the car and on to the street. The girl also go out of the car to help him out. Another jeep came up behind them to give Snake some light to work with since it was dark.

"We have a man down. We are going to head back to base but we need all the medics we can." Wolf still talked into his radio. "Don't tell MI6."Snake started stuffing Alex's clothes with cloth so he could stop the bleeding. It was working.

"Shoot." Snake checked Alex's pulse case he was not breathing right. "His pulse is irregular. We need to go now." Several men helped Snake get Alex into the car. The girl was still in the back with him but his head was on her lap. They were almost there. In all there minds they were prying for him to make it.Once they got there Snake did not wait for the car to stop he got out and grabbed Alex with Leo's help. Several more medics helped out. They got the girl settled into a cabin and let her see Alex when he was awake. After a while, she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Wolf came in with Snake. He had a first aid kit with him.

"Miss Snake and I came in to see how you were doing. Also if you were hurt Snake can patch you up." She was a little beat up. She was in a black t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans on.

"I have a few scrapes." Snake sat down next to her on the bed."How's the other guy? Cub I believe." Snake keep putting bandages on her. Wolf started to speak up.

"He's fine but critical condition." She put her free hand up to her mouth. "Do you want to go see him miss?" She removed her hand and smiled a little.

"Yes, please. Call me Grace, Grace Rider."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cliff Hanger again. vote and comment. Let me know if something needs to change and if the storyline does not match the book. Grace will be important to remember her. :)