Nightmares

All rights got to Anthony Horowitz for creating Alex Rider.

Edited 1/8/18

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex was still in Snakes' arm. He looked so fragile now. He was pretty pale. They were running to the infirmary. Alex was looking up at the clear blue sky.Snake keep says to stay awake which he was doing his best. Once they got there they figured out that he did not have internal bleeding but fainted from the pain. They gave him painkillers so e looked a lot better than before. He was sleeping.

"Snake? So he is fine? It was just he was in a lot of pain." He nodded. He checked Alex and there was no internal bleeding. Snake did find the sniper wound but he did not want to tell the others till later. "Can we see him?"

"Yes just be quiet. He's sleeping which I might keep giving him sleeping stuff so he can heal." They all agreed and went into the room. He was sleeping peacefully. He had some colors on his skin again. There was also an IV in his arm.

"I think we need to take turns watching him." Wolf was looking, Alex, when he said that.

"I think that sounds just fine." Snake was agreeing with Wolf. He knew that Alex might try this stunt again and he might get even more hurt. His mind keeps going back to the sniper wound on his chest. 

"Good. I will take the first watch. We will switch about every 6 hours so we can get some sleep and eat." Alex's figures started to move and his eyes were going crazy under his closed eyes. Almost like he was having a bad dream. "You guys should probably go. I will wait here and I will call you if something happens." They left the room so only Alex and Wolf were alone. Alex was still moving his figures. Then I heard him groaned. 

"No. Don't do it." Wolf heard him mumble. He was having a nightmare. He did not know if he should wake him. He let him work through it for a little longer till he started shaking the bed very roughly. He pressed a button on the headboard of Alex's bed and the signal goes through Snakes quarters. Wolf tried to walk him up but nothing was working. He even tried holding him down till Snake got there. After a minute of waiting, Snake came running through the door.

"What's wrong?" Snake help Wolf hold him down. They did not want Alex to hurt himself.

"I don't know he just started shaking even more. I can't walk him up." Snake thought for a moment and got up and ran to get a string. He held a bottle of some kind of liquid. Wolf had no clue what it was.

"It's a muscle relaxer. It should relax him more." Snake put the liquid into the IV and after a little bit, Alex started not shaking as badly. He even opened his eyes. Snake was the first one to notice. "Cub you okay?" Alex just looks at Snake. He felt like he could not move. He felt weak which he never like when he feels weak cause that means he could not do a lot. After a minute Alex closed his eyes again.

"Is he okay Snake?" Wolf was still holding him down for some reason. He got up and sat back down in a chair in the room. Snake was thinking really hard.

"He should be unless he had a really bad dream and the IV made it worse. Almost like he was allergic to it. Which he's not." He keeps thinking and he looked at Alex. He thought more about the bullet wound close to his heart. Maybe he should tell Wolf. "Hey, Wolf?"

"What?" Wolf looked more concerned. He felt like Alex really was his cub and no one should have to go through what he went through.

"He was sniped." Wolf's eyes got wider.

"Where?" He started to stand up from the chair. Snake went over to him to try and calm him down.

"About 2 cm from his heart. It looks like from a long time ago." Wolf relaxed a bit. Alex was still sleeping and Wolf looked over at him. 

"Okay. You can go if you want. I will stay here for a bit longer." Snake nodded and left. The rest of the day was normal. Alex was sleeping through the night into the morning. Wolf almost got into a fight with Leo. Eagle and Snake stopped him. As the next day went on Alex woke up with Fox watching him. The problem was that Fox was asleep. Alex just watching the ceiling. He closed his eyes for a while then the door opened. It was Snake. Alex slowly opened his eyes still a little slow.

"Hey, Cub. Fox! Cubs awake." Fox woke up and got up.

"I'll go tell the others." He ran out of the room while Snake changed the IV. Alex moved his hand to his sniper wound looking at Snake.

"You saw?" Snake stopped and looked at Alex. His voice was raspy.

"Yes. I only told Wolf. I will be right back." Snake left the room and grabbed a cup of water and gave it to Alex. He took it gladly.

"Snake?" He looked at Alex. "What happens?" The other three came in. Wolf was the first and gave Alex a big hug.

"You're alright." Alex was still hurt so he did not want the hug to stop but his air was being squeezed out of him.

"Wolf. Can't breath." He let go and Alex feel back to the bed.

"So Cub was wondering what happen?" All of them looked at Alex. "What do you remember?"

"Well someone called my name, Cub. After that, I don't know what happens." All of them were surprised but it made sense a little. They told him what happen and most of them left the room except for Snake and Wolf. Both of them stayed with Alex to talk.

"How did you get the sniper wound Cub?" Wolf was quick to ask. Alex really did not want to tell him but MI6 might tell them later.

"I was not on a mission. I went to the organization called Scorpia." All of them knew them. "I trained with them for a little. They wanted me to kill the second in command of MI6 but I could not do it. MI6 hired me back and I ruined their plans of killing all the kid in England. Then my sent a sniper after me. I stepped off the curd and I was shot." Wolf was now really mad at MI6 now. He could not believe all of what he said.

"Wow Cub. You've been through a lot more than we have." Snake said.

"Yea them they had me on 4 more missions. All of them had death and destruction." Alex stopped talking so he would not cry. He took a deep breath. "When can I get out of this bed." They all laughed.

"Well if you do not feel any pain I guess we can go get some dinner." Alex hopped out of bed and got into a clean pair of clothing and went to go get. They never went back to the mission he had just what good things he could talk about. Once they got to the Mess Hall something happen and no one could do a thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Clif Hanger. So let me know how you guys are liking the story so far. Let me know if the storyline needs to be edited to match with the real Alex Rider Books. Comment and Vote plz.