Causing Danger

Edited 1-29-18

Alex woke up in the morning to call Sabina. 

"Hello." Alex was happy to hear her voice. The last nightmare he had it was really bad with saying she was going to be dead.

"Hey Sabina." He whispered do if someone was listening from outside it was harder to hear. 

"OMG. Alex how you been?" Alex sighed. "Whats wrong Alex?"

"Nothing. I'm coming back to America for a bit. We need to talk but I will be there in the morning." He heard something in the background. "I have to go. I will text you when I get on the plan."

"Okay. See ya then." He hung up the phone. He turned it off and left the room. He had his phone off since he got there. He never really needed it. He already told everyone he was going to visit a friend in America for a few days and he would be back. His dream was nagging him because it looked to have been in his old house but he was going to see if Sabina was alright. It was almost time for them to leave and he had a car waiting for him to take him to the airport.

"You come back safe." He hugged his sister Grace and left. The car took him to the airport and he was off back to America. Sabina was waiting for him at the airport with her parents behind her. She ran up to Alex and hugged her.

"It's so good to see you." They started walking towards the car. Alex smiled.

"It's good to see you too." Sabina was happy to see Alex and she knew something was different because he was talking and smiling.

"So Alex what's new." Sabina's father asked.

"Not much but I have a sister." They stopped in front of the car.

"That's great. she older or younger." Sabina really did not know when Alex's parents died.

"We are twins actually. That's all I know." They were heading back to the house. "Sabina. Can I talk to you in private when we get home." She nodded. Once they were in Alex's room they got to talking.

"What is it Alex?" He wanted to show her the new scars he had but that would have to wait.

"I had a dream." She grabbed his hand. They were sitting on his bed. "I was back in my old house with Jackie eating dinner. Then MI6 came in. They shot her. Then she said it was my fault she died when you were in my arms saying that you were going to die."

"Alex that's never going to happen. Scorpia is done. It crashes and burned in Cairo." He got up and started pacing.

"No." He took his shirt off to show Sabina his new scars from being tortured. She got up and covered her mouth as she touched his back where the whip marks were. "They came back and tortured me." 

"Alex. Oh Alex. What about MI6?" He put his shirt back on.

"They tried to kidnap me to work for them. SAS was the only people that were really looking out for me. That's how I found out about my sister cause we rescued her which I got a bullet in my side." Sabina gave Alex a hug. He hugged her back.

"They could never kill me Alex. I have you to protect me." Alex closed his eyes. They stayed there till it was midnight. Sabina went back to her room and Alex sleep. He had the same nightmare as before. This time it was different. He was in the living room of the house and Jackie was never there. He woke up in the morning. He got showered and dressed. He walked downstairs into the living room. Sabina was doing last minute homework and eating. He felt like something was wrong. He looked out the window and there was a man.

"Sabina. Get down." She flipped the table up and a shower of bullets hit the table. I ran next to her. She was fine. "You okay?" He said over the sound of the bullets hitting the table.

"I'm fine." He did not see any blood.

"Where're your parents?" She shrugged.

"Work I think." Alex nodded. The bullets stopped. "Is it over?"

"I don't know." They stayed there for a little bit. "You got a phone to call the police?"

"Yea." She started dialing. Alex looked over the table. He still saw the guy and he went back sown and more bullets came. "There's a man shooting at us." The bullets stopped. The man heard the sirens and left. Alex got up to open the door for the cops. They did statements and called Sabina's parents. Sabina got the day off from school.

"Sabina. I put you in danger." She knew what he was going to say cause he had a bag ready.

"Alex. Stay safe. Call me every Friday please." She hugged him and his cab was there waiting for him.

"I promise. You stay safe too." He let go of her and got into the cab. Before he knew it he was back in London. He did let the team know he was coming back. As they land Alex was the last one off the plane. He had only one small bag and as he walked out of the plane. He felt something go in his neck. He turned around and the pilot had a silver scorpion on his jacket. He also had a string.

"Scorpia never forgets or forgets." Alex still was not unconscious but he could not defend himself cause he was seeing double. He feels to the ground. Then he heard a commotion. He saw the man get shot in between the eyes. Then she saw men step over Alex in army clothing. He could not hear what they were saying but he knew that something was up. Alex was starting to get his senses back. Alex got up and walked away with a small headache. By the time he got to his team waiting for him near the front Alex had forgotten what happened. Grace gave Alex a hug.

"You're alright." Alex hugged her back.

"Ya. It's safer at the base than in America and for Sabina." Grace frowned and they moved to the jeep that was waiting for them. "So what's new?"

"Not much. Grace is getting better at the course." Alex looked at her.

"Good. Once you get up to 10 minutes you can fight me again." She punched Alex in the arm playfully. 

"You know I will take you up on the offer when I get up to 10 minutes." They smiled and the rest of the way to the base was silence. Alex went back to his cabin since it was getting dark and he needs to get back on London time. Alex fell asleep when he got into his bed and had nightmares the whole night.