MI6's Most Wanted Person

Edited 1/8/18

Alex woke up the next morning pretty late. There was food next to him so he grabbed the food and started eating. It was eggs and some bread. Also, they got him some apple juice. Alex was feeling happy about telling Wolf about Jackie. Once he was done eating Snake came in.

"Hey, Cub. I see you saw the food." Snake walked closer and started looking at Alex's leg.

"Ya thanks. So can I walk around the camp today." Snake started to wrap his leg back up.

"Yes, you can. No running or anything that might rip the stitches got it." Snake was being a medic. He also never liked it when Alex was hurt which was a few times and it scared him.

"Got it." Alex slowly got out of the bed and went to get a fresh pair of clothes on. He was careful to not rip a stitch. He walked around the camp and just watch the wildlife. He saw squirrels and rabbits. The one animal that he did not expect to see was a male deer. Alex stopped walking. The deer looked at him and got closer to Alex.Alex tried not to move so that the deer would not think he his a threat.

"Cub?" It was Wolf. The deer ran away. Alex felt peaceful when he meets the deer. "Cub!" Wolf was getting worried so Alex walked back to camp.

"I'm coming," Alex yelled to Wolf. He was almost there. He could see all of them standing there with the sergeant. As he got closer he saw their faces were worried like they knew something was going to happen. "What is it?" They all shifted.

"MI6 knows your here so we need to get you somewhere so they won't find you." Sergeant talked. Alex could not believe what he just told them.

"Wait. Why?" Alex was confused.

"One of the reasons why we had you come here was so MI6 would not send you on another mission. They found out that you were here so there coming to get you." Wolf explained and now it all made sense.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." Alex really did not want to go back to him. They gave him no money and all of his family died because of them. Also, he did not want old wounds to open. They started walking to an old bomb shelter.  Then they heard a helicopter above them. All of them knew that they were here. Sergeant stayed behind. They still had to walk since Alex was not fully healed. 

"Were almost there." Wolf was leading. Alex's chest started to hurt. Snake noticed him putting his hand on his chest.

"Cub. You okay?" Then Alex realized why his chest was hurting.

"Duck!" He yelled just as a tranquilizer dart was shot. No one was hit by it. Alex's warning helped them. More was coming cause his chest still hurt. "Move. There's more." They started running. Alex started to feel dizzy cause his stitched rip and he was losing blood. Then a dart hit his shoulder but they were there at the shelter. They locked the door so no one could get in. Alex took out the dart and dropped it on the floor. Then he feels to the ground but Wolf caught him in time.

"Cub. What happen?" Alex pointed to the dart on the floor. Also, Snake saw the blood on his pants. Alex could not feel his legs.

"No. No. Stay with us Cub." Alex was trying but his eye felt like lead. "Stupid MI6. Are they trying to kill you?" 

"No. They just really want me." Then he blacked out. Snake got to work on his leg. Within an hour Alex was awake and moving around slowly. They had enough food in the shelter for months. They were going to need it. There was a knock on the door. Wolf told them to be quiet.

"Who is it?" He was trying to be nice but there was a little bit of a growl in his voice.

"MI6. Open up or we will fire." Wolf rubbed his eyes.

"Nope. Cub is a SAS soldier." Then they heard guns fire but they could not get through the door. It was bomb proof. "Don't worry Cub we are not going to let them take you." The guns continued for a while. They all took shifts watching. Alex was last to do the shift. He really wanted to save them. He had an idea that maybe he should go with them and then come back. One more mission won't hurt him. Once Alex was sure they were asleep he got up and unlocked the door. He walked out and it was almost sunrise. There was one man with a gun pointing at Alex. He raised his hands in the air.

"Who are you, boy?" Alex thought he was British. His clothing said MI6 on it.

"Alex Rider." The man lowered his gun.

"Your just a kid though." Alex put his hands down.

"I get that a lot." Then Alex's chest started hurting again. He put his hand up to his heart. It was hurting quite a bit. Then he felt another dart hit his right shoulder. He stumbled for a bit. Another man behind the first guy came out and next to Alex.

"He could have killed you. Ms. Jones said sedate him."The man got Alex arm around his shoulder to help him walk.

"He came out willingly. Also, he's hurt remember. He can't do much." They started to drag him to the helicopter. Alex tried to stay awake. It was getting harder.

"Get him back to HQ and well be good." That's when all of the units at the camp came and attacked the MI6 men. It was easy for them. Leo and sergeant grabbed Alex. The MI6 agents were tied up. They laid Alex on the ground with him still trying to fight sleep. He looked dazed to Leo.

"Alex? Does anything hurt?" Alex shook his head. "I probably should go get the rest of k-unit." Leo left. Alex was still fighting sleep. He keeps thinking that at least his leg was not bleeding. Sergeant knelled down next to Alex.

"Why did you give your self up?" Alex stayed there for a monument thinking.

"My life is not as important as other people." He said and Leo with the rest of Alex's group came. That's when Alex passed out into darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Vote and comment plz. Hope you like this chapter.