Slimes aren't they Cute?

Y/n awoke to two Slimes staring at Them. "Hey guys?" Bei looked mad, while Ning looked annoyed.

"Did you two had a fight?... You two really remind of Beidou and Ninggaung" the two Slimes looked confused, about the two names.

"don't worry about them," they stood up and Petted the two Slimes, the two smiled and jumped on Their shoulder.

"Looks like I'm free Today" they looked around in the solitary confinement room. "Looks like, klee already left" They stood up and walked outside.

Y/n sighed and walks to the Giant door that leads out into Mondstadt. "Morning... Hehehe, Good Hunter it is" They said opening the Doors. The sun blinded the three, they Glided down to Good Hunters. The two Slimes got scared, "don't worry you, two You'll be fine" Y/n said as weave through the Buildings.

Y/n's feet touches the ground, Y/n walks up to Good Hunters and it's waitress Sara. "Good Morning, Y/n" She said patting the Tired Child on the head. "Anything you need?"

"The Usual" they said, walking to their Table. Ning and Bei jumped on the table, Y/n took their eyes off the Slimes as their mind Wandered off somewhere else.

"Hey Ning!" She called, Ning ignored it. Bei continued to pester her, until she finally gave in and turned to Her.

"Do you need anything, Bei?" She looked at her annoyed, "Y/n! Birthday is coming up!"

"And what gift have you planed?" She asked. "Yep! Some Wine!" She excitedly said. "Wine!? You do realize their still a kid!?" She said, looking at mad.

"Then how about, Mora Bag? What did you have planned?" She asked with a smug look. "Of course the most supreme gift! Ever! Grape juice their Favorite!"

"Grape juice!? Wine is clearly better and more flavor full!" Ning was starting to get mad.

"Do you realize that, is unhealthy for a child like them to Drink!?" "Hah! You underestimate my Wine that I have!?"

Sara looked at the two Slimes staring angrily at each other. "Don't mind them, their just having an Argument" Y/n smirking at the two.

"Clearly Grape juice is more superior! Both in research and common sense!"

"Why have Common sense when we are slimes! We don't have the intelligence that humans have!"

Bei said completely forgetting that their not normal slimes. "then how can we talk-" "are you two hungry?" Y/n asked with a month full of food.

The two Slimes looked at them with a shocked face and seem to stay still. Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"We've been caught" Bei said. "What should we do?" Bei asked as Ning is frozen from shock. Y/n smiled and took of a photo of the two.

The two slimes where blinded, "I know! Quickly smother them!" Bei said Jumping on Y/n's face, Ning quickly joined in.

"Jeez... Tell me you gals don't like it" they said as the two slimes jumped up and down.

"We're going to be here for a while"

The end.

Fuzzy feeling, fuzzy Feeling, Hopefully Hu tao Will come home in my two ten pulls for thoma.

The end end.

I'm back! Exams are over! Anyways Back to normal operations until The next ten pull.

Uid: I've been playing Honkai Impact, and I'm liking.