Short stories #1

I've to busy and I've been having to much fun writing other stuff, but with 2.3 out! Genshin Impact finally I can play, for more the 5 minutes a day!

Anyways enjoys these short stories while I think about something to Write.

___

Tea time:

Jean sat down with Klee and Y/n, "are we in trouble?" Klee whispered.

"I we are look at her" Y/n whispered back, Jean looks at both them with a stern look. "Did we do something wrong? If it was pumpkin patch incident, It wasn't us!" Klee said. "No" she responded...

"This is bad I think she really is mad!" Y/n said, "get us out of here!"

Y/n rummage around Their Backpack. "Tea time?" Y/n placed a tea set. "Me and klee are Just going to get some water! And boil it up!" They said, Klee nods,

The two ran off and without taking the pot with them.

"Strange"

Mother Rosaria:

She lies down on the snow. Y/n sat on her stomach... "Yes? ever so suspicious, Aster knight?" 

"Can you be my mom for a day?" "And you like me to your Dad too?"

"Can you jug, 48 drinks before you drunk?" She took the small child, and lift them up, "you're acting strangely?"

"Can you be my mom?" "Why?"

"I wan to have a parent who isn't drunk for most of the day"

She sighs, "sure thing" she said, Y/n smiled and- *Achoo!*

Remember that time!?:

"Y/n! Don't do that way!" Paimon called, "Aether catch up with them!" She stomped the air. "Why they can handle themselves, in a fight" He said, "what if they get hurt! You saw how venti Massacred that Hilichrul camp! Because they slapped them.

"You mean after they fell in combat?"

"Or maybe that time... Paimon can't think of any other..."

Y/n came back still clean as usual, their uniform looked it just finished drying.

"I got that thing!" Aether Took the robot parts from them. "...Paimon" he turns to her.

"Right! Next to get some slime condensate?..."

The end.

That's for today...

Will We'll meet again fit perfectly with Alice or Klee's Dad singing that to her before they left? Just a thought.