Cross Dressing part 1 [Mond]

"this embarrassing!"

this will be a break from the short origin stories. Enjoy this Cross Dressing chapter.

---

"another one Master Diluc! hehehe!" Venti laughed, Diluc walks up to him. "eh? where's my drink!?" she asked, Venti coughed. "pay up..." Venti laughed and hands him an empty bag of mora...

"You're working for Angel's share" Venti spits out their Drink. "come on Master Diluc! what are you going to make do!???"

"Cross Dress..." Everyone in the Tavern stayed quiet. "sure! what do I get out of it?" "mora and wine of your choose"

"Great! can I have someone to help you?" He nods. "Y/nnnn!!!" The Tavern door opens in steps Little Y/n who looks we just wants to bed. "don't worry! kid You'll be asleep before you know it Kid" Venti walks up to them. "listen do you want grape juice" They nod, "and mora" they smiled and nod. "Alright master diluc! you have your new-" *thud!!!* Venti passed. "meet me at the winery tomorrow Early morning" He said Patting their head.

Y/n nods and begin to drag their father outside... "Goodbye Master Diluc!" They said as they opened the door and fly off.

___

"Ehehehe... VINTAGE WINE I COULD TASTE IT" "Dad..." Y/n being to poke his father with a Stick, "wake up..." They said still poking them with a stick.

"Dad... Wake up..." They continued to poke harder and harder but it did nothing.

"DAD! DILUC VINTAGE WINE ARE GOING AWAY!"

"Barbatos! Please it's not true!..." He looks around, he begins to pinch Himself...

"Thank barbatos... It was a dream" He turns to Y/n who had their arms out, "alrighty up you go then!" He said picking them up. "What are we going to do today Again?"

"Just go to Dawn winery" They said, Venti shrugs it off and made his way to Dawn winery...

As they reached the foot of Dawn winery Venti Could smell the wine... "Mmmm!!!" Y/n sighed and jumped down and took his father's hand.

"Are not going to a public area, at this time of the year dawn winery would be hosting a party, where in many fathers would introduce their daughters to master diluc in hopes to marry him."

Venti said. Y/n let got of his hand, 'what a weird fact'

They made it Infront of the doors of Dawn winery where diluc was waiting for them, "welcome, you two" he welcomed them to dawn winery.

"Let's started with your outfits" He said Opening the doors to dawn winery...

"This is embarrassing!" Y/n screamed as their outfit very much matched them.

"Why do I need to where a maid outfit?" Venti asked, looking at the mirror. Diluc looked at both of them, one was red and the other wanted to taste the wine.

"Before you start, here are some Rules, 1: no drinking 2: No disrespect 3: follow the order of the head maid or me"

The two nods and walks outside...

To be continued.