Welcome home?

"Up down and left," Y/n repeated. "Up down Left... Up down left" they began to sprint and Sprint back to the Favonius headquarters, after long a long run they Reached their room.

"UP! DOWN! LEFT!!!" "HAAAAHHH! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOM!? I'VE BEEN FOR 2 MONTHS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!" Their room was littered with letters broken lab equipment and Broken walls.

Jean came up behind them and pulled on hair. "Ahhh! No! Please! I can explain myself! Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! Please!!!"

"Quickly then"

"Ok! Ok! Sorry I was off researching in the chasm! That's all I did!"

Y/n quickly said. Jean Let go of them. "You've gotten a bit scared of me all of the sudden?" Y/n was twiddling around.

"You see, I know you were going to get mad at that I was gone for two month! Even though I was only meant to stay for two weeks and then I got Lost in the interesting views and landscape! Then the traveler came by and opened it up more and it turned there was whole city under the chasm! And then I got caught up with the in that and..." Jean raised an eyebrow...

"And I got Caught up Helping this Little fellow! Please don't be mad! I'm sorry! I promise I won't do it again! Please! Don't get mad!" They showed a hydro fungus.

She sighed... "I'm not mad... I was just worried" Jean placed a hand on their head. "Just write next time please" Y/n nods. She smiled. "Hehehe.... You're cute when you panic..." She giggled.

"Huh!?" Y/n got irritated by her comment. "S-shut up! What do you know! You know what get out!" They pushed her out. "I have Some cleaning up to do! So don't Come in!"

"I think we can have Noelle clean that up for your, Come here the others miss you"

"No I'm not going!" Jean forced them she knows they want too. She called Noelle over. "Take care of the pets too"

"Don't worry ma'am! I'll get it done!"

"Now it's time for your Welcome Back Party"

The end.

We back? Idk.