Slimy days

Bei jumped on the table and watched
Y/n do their thing, "Hahahahahahahahaha!" they were going insane today. She decided to go down and avoid anything awful. Ning hopped over to her, she asked, "How are they today?" Bei responded "they're insane" "aren't they always like this?"

Bei looked at the open door. "Let's get out of here" "Sounds good" The two slime hopped out of the mad scientist's room, they could their cackles as they left and gave their no existent spines chills...

"Great now what do we do? We can't open doors" Ning looked the purple counterpart of her, It didn't really Bei had a plan. "Library, Lisa is usually kind to us, so let's go visit her!" Bei said, a spark of brilliance from her. "Well alright" She followed Bei as they slowly made their way to the library, the knights on guards just watched as the two unsupervised pet slimes hopped around.

"Shouldn't we do something?" "I think it's fine" They reached the door, "It's closed!" Ning zapped Her, "What did I tell you?"

"Hey at least this is better than being stuck in there, while They're doing their experiments" She said, Ning had to agree to her on that one. "Besides, I got this" Bei said, approaching The knight next to the door. She rubbed herself against the knight. She looked down the slow.

"What are you doing?" "Shut up!" Bei slides over to the door and pushed herself against. "Oh... Ummm ok" The knight carefully opens the door for the two to walk in. "See? Pretty neat ey?" "Incredible" the two electric hazards began to roam around looking for their desired target, when a certain bard blocked their way.

"Well, who let you two out?" They looked up. "Shoot its papa!" "Make a run for it!" They slowly hopped away. "Woah, slowly down there you two aren't going anywhere" Venti said grabbing them. "This is all your fault" "Me?! You're the one who wanted to get out and shouldn't expect this? We're practically a bouncy ball of electricity"

Venti just watched at both of them argue on his hands. "Man, you two really are like this"

"Venti where are you?" "Great, Uncle's here too" "Perhaps he out to get some drinks again" "The smell of alcohol is still in the air, so he couldn't have gone that far"

"They're all here, this is what happens if I go and trust you" Venti sets them down on the table. "My judgement is more fun! Yours suck!" "At least we enjoy our time and not get caught 4 minutes into our tomfoolery!"

Both of them seem completely obviously that they were set down and Zhongli, Venti, Ei and Nahida were watching them fight. "I bet on the golden one" Venti said, "Good choice, Ning had always been, The more reasonable one" "how about you Nahida?" "I don't know, maybe... The purple one" They all look at Ei. "Eh? Oh, I guess the purple one"

They watched intensely, as the conflict turns... Physical! Bei and Ning started to push each other. "This is getting intense" they watched on with excitement, dear and wonder for who will be the victory and where they're mora would go. Bei looks to be winning as she has more brawn than brains, but Ning slips to the side and pushed Bei off.

"Woah!" Everyone clapped at a beautiful battle. "Alright pay up you two" "We never specified the amount of mora so... We don't really need to pay you anything" "Oh what!?"

Y/n walked into the library, their hair messed up and face covered in ash, "what are you all doing here?" "Nothing" Y/n looks away, and went to go find the book they were looking before walking away.

"Alright, who's ready for a round 2? Both looks like they want to tussle! 15 on the golden one!"

"10 mora on the purple one" Zhongli said.
"20 mora for me! I'll go with the Golden one this time" Nahida placed her choice.
"25, I still pick the purple one" Ei made her bet. 

The end.