Tales of- aahh!

Tales of what? Tales of the Elder Beast? Y/n Asked themselves. they had an assignment given by Master Jean, She said "it is for world peace!" That or she just wanted to keep Y/n busy from Blowing up another Hole in the ground.

Either way, they are going to have to go, or else they are going to get Grounded, The worse part is having their Slimes Taken away and other items.

*thud!* Y/n couldn't think about anything... This is awful, they dared ruin the legacy of their father? They are the Child of Ameno Archon! They should be natural! *loud thud!*

They fell... Y/n looked at the ceiling, "this place is too dark for any inspiration!" Y/n got up and turned to their Wardrobe... "Finally an excuse to wear this outfit!" They took it out.

Do you ever wonder where Inspiration truly comes from? The feeling of seeing an idea, a concept, taking that core, and Crafting something else out of it? Something completely different... It's so far from where you started that journey of creation.

Today Y/n is going to find inspiration... So that they don't grounded by Jean. As the Masked-Bird.

"How am I going to find that?" Y/n sat on the walls of Mondstadt. They looked around for anything! Something! Alas... Nothing came about. "Damn, this chore" they stood up and took a step forward they walked through the air in the sight of everyone in mondstadt. Y/n opened up his backpack. "Books!" They are a good way to find some inspiration! Take ideas from your fellow authors!

Y/n Looked at this collection. "Flowers for Princess Fischl... Rex incognito... Legends of the sword... History... Slimes... Food... My life as the Raiden shogun's sword? I don't think I own this one"

They felt a tingle in their Body and Placed a bookmark on it.

"Oh look, who we have here?" They hid the book, "pop" they looked at him "you dress fashionably" He sits down next to them. They move closer to him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead" He smiled. "How do you find inspiration?" Venti thought for a moment.

"I get them from the stories of the travelers of teyvat! Finding interesting stories and whatever you know..." That wasn't helpful, "why do you ask?" He asked

"I've been assigned a task to make a story and I need something for inspiration..." Venti blinked... "Hey, traveler!" Venti called. Paimon and Aether looked at them. "It's tone-deaf bard"

They glide down. "Mind taking this Little Fellow with you?" He asked.

"Y/n?" Paimon looked at them

"Abigail" Y/n responded. "Abigail?" "Abigail"

"Sir you need to begin your performance"

"That's my cue! Take care of them for me!" He sneezes.

Aether looked at them, and Y/- Abigail, stared back at them. "Hi-"

"Greetings fellow! I am your Protector, the Legendary Devil hunter Abigail Gehrman, and today I join you for the hunt" Paimon's head began to Hurt.

"Nice to meet Abigail" "a wonder it is also to meet you Great Traveler and His Delicious Floating Companion" Paimon Crossed her hands. "Hey!"

"My apologies, Baby Companion"

"You take that back!" "Child companion" "why you!... You need a lesson and Paimon is happy to give it to you!" She prepares to give this child a real ear full.

She took moved closer to them, she was shown her gluttony and Sins in great horror, and she floated away.
"If there is anyone who needs to be taught a lesson it is you, now don't Come near me with Force, child, or I shall display your sins and Gluttony and their true horrors, that neigh but a warning, if you are foolish to step that then..." They Smirked. Paimon hid behind the traveler.

"Let's cease this pointless conversation and Onwards to your Hunt"

They caught up to the rest of the gang. "Ahh... The traveler you have arrived, it is most pleasant to see you once more!" Fischl spots Y/n. 'Huh?'

"And who is this being of immaculate wear and Wisdom?"

"I am Abigail Gehrman! Legendary Devil Hunter at your Service! I have slain beings to great horrors and seen Those which no mortal Being or God has..." They bow! Mona looked. "You look familiar..." Mona peered into them. She saw a hellish fate, "what?" The being jumped at her. "Gaahh!"

"It's rude to spy on people" they fixed their Masks.

'Oh, they know how it is done' Fischl like them. "A pleasure is it to finally meet someone Renowned and great as you!" She smirked. "No, it is my pleasure to meet the Prinzessin der Verurteilung"

'They know who I am!'

"Your Mother and Father were kind enough to have me as a guest" Mona sighed. She decided to look again.

She saw a flash of Nightmares. "And here I believe that Astrologers were smart" She decide to finally stop. "Ahem..." Xinyan cleared her throat. "Oh? well if it isn't lady Xinyan and The wandering swordsman Kazuha"

"Oh... You know us?" "But of course! Abigail sees all of your Lies and truths, you can't hide it from me"

"Your highness, may Inquire about our mission?" They asked her.

"Well simple, my friend... We are to find the immernachtreich!"

The end.

I was playing tales of arise and been busy on some other books that aren't fanfiction.

Bye-bye.