A Windy spirit 4/4

Y/n turned to the man behind them... They felt some sort of strange connection, 'this is the spirit, I sprang up that drunken Night...' Venti crouched down. "Hey, kid you lost?" Y/n got a closer look at him, and Y/n took a look at his notebook. They put them side by side. Is he really the one? They poke his face, they felt the connection click.

Y/n hugged the man. They felt right at home. "Oh?" "Y/n!?" Venti held the child. "Bard let the Child go!"

"Hmm? This one... Sure here" Y/n wasn't letting go. Venti tried to pull them out. Y/n Shake their head, they wanted to stay with this homeless drunk. He chuckled a bit. "Come here Y/n" Venti was pushed by the wind. "Woah!" He was pushed up into the skies. "Bye!" Venti and the child disappeared into the wind, Eula could have sworn she saw the faint image of the Ameno Archon.

Venti sat the little child down. "Alright, little guy you made me a wanted criminal" Y/n raised their hands and Jumped a little. Venti might as well.

He picked up the small child, The child quickly clung to him and they won't let go. "how did this happen" The child pokes his cheek. "?" the child continues to poke his face, "are you trying to entertain yourself?" he asked, the child giggled. "Ok, then you want entertainment? I'll give you entertainment" He blasted himself up into the air. the child quickly gripped hard, Burying Their Face in his chest.

Venti poked their face, then put a hand over their Eyes. "You're in safe hands" His Voice was now an echo. The world was shown to them, they were in the hands of the Ameno Archon. They were Floating in the Air. Barbatos let get of the child, They could it there was no weight on their Body.

Barbatos strummed the Lyre, and the winded pushed them around, it was a lot of fun!

They Pointed upwards! "Alright then, up we go!" Barbatos pushed them higher, Y/n looked down, and they could Mondstadt, Dragonspine, and Liyue!

Barbatos Played them a song, and Y/n listened in. From the bottom, the people of mondstadt could see two figures having a fun moment.

The song that Barbatos showered down onto them soon enough the figures Disappeared into thin air.

Not long Venti was stopped by Eula. "You! Hand that child over!" She said having her sword drawn. "Woaho!" He raised his hands.

"Papa!" Y/n pointed at Venti, "hm?" Eula lowered her weapon. "You heard them"

"Papa!" Now that everything settled down, Y/n dares a striking resemblance to the man. They even share the same smile.

She remained suspicious. "Alright, Little guy, I think it's time for you to go back" he hands them over to Eula. "Your name-" she blinked and the hard disappeared the only thing left was Lyre. It flew into Y/n's hands.

She scoffs and Carried Y/n back to H.Q.

"And that's the end," Y/n said. Venti clapped and hugged Y/n.

"What did Paimon miss?" She woke up. "Nothing much"

"Where did we leave off, Paimon wants to know more."

"We already finished"

The end.