A totally normal Day

Y/n looked at Themselves at the mirror. "Your an idiot" they told themselves before focusing on Their outfit.

"I should buy new Clothes. Same old ones are not Going to cut it"

Although they don't want to they would needs to ask her. Y/n sighed Before going to be, Sleep mustn't be ignored after all.

It could also be that they want to delay as much as possible so that they won't- "oh wait..." Y/n leaped out of bed. Y/n left the Freezing room and to Jean's office.

"Yes?" Y/n walked up to her and gave her a hug. Old habits Returns... Y/n couldn't let go... "One second"  They were handed over to Eula. Both of them finish their discussion.

"You don't weight  anything do you?" She listened to their heartbeat. A mixture of Beating and whirlwinds is what she heard.

She didn't thought much of it. She carrier Y/n to their room. She looked around the room the temperature was enough to freeze water. She walks to their bed and placed them down on it, She looked at their Nightstand.

There was a picture of both of them, It had the words Number 1 Favorite! With an arrow pointing at her.

She tucked them in... She Smiled at them and got up to leave.

But Y/n took her hand, they struggled to pull her back. "Y/n..."

"Stay... Please"

...

A totally normal morning.

Y/n to the smell of perfume not just any perfume... They recognize this Perfume it was their number 1 favorite knight!.

'So... It wasn't a fever dream...?'

They stayed their for a few moments before Getting you to Change the Room's Temperature.

"In you go Calidus" Y/n threw in the pyro slime with Chilly. The Room's Temperature Went up to warm one.

Ning and Bei looked at the strange woman Infront of them. "Who's this?" Ning asked.

"I think it's our Grandmom" Bei responded. Eula opened her eyes to Meet the slime's.

"Quickly ask for pats!" Bei suggested.

"Y/n?" "Don't pet them" Y/n said as they Prepared their Food. "Awww c'mon!"

The slimes angrily jumped. Y/n ignore them.

"You can understand them?" She asked them. "Not really... I just Examine their patterns, and right now their mad at me."

"Yeah we're mad at you!" Both of them lightly bumped into Y/n. Eula picked them both up and Petted both of them.

"They seem well mannered... Did you train them?" She asked.

"No they seemingly have a higher intellect than most slimes. I think It's Master Albedo's Creation. Unlike those two in the fireplace... Which I found in the wild and Who I trained to be... Nice"

Y/n explained, She was impressed.

"It could Boring... Slimes do nothing but sit around and consume Energy" Y/n jumped up to grab the Ingredients.

Eula smelled the aroma of the food. It smelled delicious. "Can I join you... Today?"

"For what?" She asked, "well... I need to pick some ingredients and alchemy materials." Y/n explained.

"Sure"

___

Y/n walked with Eula, "I can handle myself... There's no need to worry about me"

"Are you sure, Your still quite young" Eula looked at them. Y/n rolled their eyes.

They both continued until they reached the outer edges of the Old Mondstadt. "Why are we here?" "There's been, suspicious occurrence in the area, There have a been a large presence of the Abyss and Fatui"

"I guess, Since no one really comes here, It's an easy place to setup" Y/n felt the Dragon's aura. "Dvalin's nest... That tower is where the Traveler, Diluc, Jean, and The Bard Defeated Stromterror" Y/n said. "And what significant those that hold?"

"Left over energy? Old mechanics? From a Civilization Destroyed by the Heavenly principles... I don't know, but it might be good to check" Y/n said, Eula hasn't heard this site of them.

...

"What would be a good way to Greet an aunt?" Y/n asked, Eula. "You have a relative?"

"In every part of Teyvat yes, one uncle in liyue and My father is here in Mondstadt and My aunties are all over"

'Y/n's Father?' she examines Y/n's Appearance it awfully suspiciously to that of a certain drunken Bard.

"That should do it!"

Y/n placed that one in the Bag. "Y/n... Is your father that Bard?"

"Uhhhh..." "The one who looks like a young boy"

"Oh! Him... We are..." Y/n looked at the Ground... "Can... You keep a Secret?"

"This will not a Secret, I'm really willing to say... But I don't Barbatos doesn't mind"

Y/n and Eula stopped at the Statue of the Seven. "I am what you would say a product of a God's Misconduct... A drunk God's Misconduct..."

"Sooo..." "NO! NO! HE DIDN'T DO ANY OF THAT! Let's say he got drunk and Jealous..."

"Fine! I'll just tell you! Am the Son/Daughter of Barbatos! And that Bard is My Father and he is the Ameno archon! And all of my Relatives are technically the Archons! Now can you please don't tell anyone!" Y/n said quickly... that most of if didn't enter her ear.

"I trust you..." Y/n said. The usual Calm and Collected but Care Free mask was ripped and shown the true side for a bit a Shy and nervous Child, is what was under it.

Eula took a moment to process the Information While Y/n was trying to wipe away the red on Their face. 

the end of part 1! Haha!

To be continued?

Deadly Laziness.