Chapter 7 : He Doesn't Deserve You

Layla told Tony to meet her at her house. He hesitated at first but he eventually agreed to meet up. " It's open." she says as Tony knocked on the door. "Well wssup Lay Lay." Tony came in reaching for a hug. She rejected it and told him to sit down. "Okay Tony, how did you get my address?" He looked at her confusingly. " You gave it to me so I could pull up on you one night two months ago." Layla felt so stupid for asking that. "You do know I'm happy with Omar right?" He leaned back in his seat, giving her a negative vibe. "Look Lay, I know I fucked up. I was young then, but now look at me. I'm a pro football player making bands. What is this loser doing for you? Nothing he don't deserve you. Let's work this out and go back to the old days." She couldn't stand when a dude told her that. She didn't need anyone. "You hurt me Tony. I was nothing but good to you. I made sure you were set before I was straight myself. You did your dirt over and over and over and I took you back like a dumb ass . Omar was always there every second and every minute. I love him and you're going to have to deal with it. I don't care about your money. That's why I make my own." Tony was speechless. He had never realized how broken she was. They sat and looked at each other in silence. He motioned her to come sit beside him. She wanted to go but she knew how Tony would get. He got up out his seat and went to sit with her. "I see you finally got your piercings." They both looked down at her breast. She laughs and says "yeah I had to." "Well I'm tryna see them out the shirt." She hadn't did anything with him in years. It was like her first time all over again. Tony put his hand on one of her boobs and begin lifting her shirt up. She didn't stop him at all. She climbed on top of him and kissed his tattoos on his neck. She knew he loved that. "Damn" he said throwing his head back. She was now giving him some head. "I missed you so much Lay Lay." He picked her up and threw her on the chair. Layla always thought Tony had the best head game. He wasn't trying to stop at all. He had her legs shaking like crazy, but he wasn't done. Tony sat on the chair and turned Layla around. He started pounding her shit. Layla rode him like a porn star. They were in so many positions and all of them felt better than the last. Two hours later, Layla woke up in her bed. Next to her was Tony sound asleep. " Oh no what did I do." she said to herself.