Chapter 8: Guilty Feeling

That incident that happened last week was eating Layla up inside. Her feelings began to change for Omar. She tried her best to not show it. "Hey Lay." Omar said when he walked through the door. "Wssup O." He went into the kitchen to get a drink. Layla laid on the chair texting Tony about their weekend plans. "Aye what we doing this weekend?" Omar sat on the chair across from Layla waiting for her to respond to him. She looked up at him with a confused look. "So you just gone look at me and not answer?" "We can't go out. I have to go somewhere." "Somewhere like..." The doorbell rung. "Come in." "Layla watched as the door opened. "Yoo!!" Renzo and his right hand Benz walked in. Omar went over to sap them up. "Wssup lil mama." Layla was always disgusted by him. She rolled her eyes and walked in the room. "Damn... I know you hitting that." Omar laughed and said "something like that." Layla went in the room to call Tony. "Hello?" He answered on the first ring. As soon as she was about to tell her shit Omar walked in the room. "You want some Chinese baby? Me and the guys are about to order some." "Sure" "Okay". She was so scared Tony was going to say something and get her caught. "Layla ima call you back alright princess." She smiled and hung up. They were getting louder by the minute, and the bathroom seemed to be the only peaceful place in the house. She jumped in the shower to relax. Ten minutes later she hears the door open. "Damn I gotta piss." Renzo felt so much better when he released all that beer. Layla couldn't believe he was in the bathroom while she was naked. Where is Omar? She thought to herself. The silence was kilt as the soap dropped in the tub. She bent over quietly to get it. "Hey you alright in there ?" Renzo stared at the shower. Layla looked outside the curtain to see the unbelievable. He dick was still hanging out. She was amazed at what she saw and he could see it on her face. "How bout I hop in there with you lil mama?" He gave her that flirty smile. "Umm no you are disgusting to me. " There it goes again. That guilty feeling. She wanted him, but it would eat her up later. He opened the curtain and with no hesitation he gripped her legs and on his shoulders she went. "Wow. Omg." She never had anything like this. It was so wrong but it felt so good. "You like that huh?" He looked up at her and smiled. "I hate you so much." Renzo lowered her into his manhood. That gasp was everything to him. They proceeded and the Renzo left the bathroom. Layla stayed in the shower for another hour and a half washing all the guilt off .