Chapter 23: Till Death Do Us Part

"Layla lets go. He is waiting for you." Layla locked herself in the room. She didn't know is she could go through with it. "Kali I'm gonna puke in about 10 seconds." "Open the door Lay." Layla opened the door to see Kali standing on the other side. "You look so beautiful honey. Any man would be lucky to have you." She looked in Omar's direction and said "Yeah I know." They all took their places and the weeding began. "We are gathered here today to honor the beautiful wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. You may now give your vows." Dominic couldn't look past how beautiful she was. "When I first sat you. It was like love at first sight. I knew from the jump that you were the one I wanted to spend my life with. I'm ready to build you into the woman you are destined to be. I love you." Layla smiled and said "you have changed me. I never knew someone could make me feel this special. I will always be her for you no matter what. I'm here to stay." The priest smiled and said "Well Mr. Thompson do you take Mrs. Smith to be your wife?" His response was...I do 100%" "And Mrs. Smith do you take Mr. Thompson to be your husband?" Her response was.."we do" Everyone was confused until she placed his hand and her stomach. "Omg, I'm about to be a father!" He kissed her before the man could officially marry them. "Well congrats" Kali said as her and Omar walked up to them after the wedding. "Look at us all married and shit." Layla was so confused. "All of us?" Kali flashed her ring and so did Omar. "YOU GIYS ARE MARRIED?!?! You guys hate each other." Kali smiled and said "things change I guess." They all hugged each other and celebrated the day away.