I- The Hallway

TW for the entire story-Child abuse, F-slur (censored and I can reclaim), swearing, talk of sa and sh, misgendering and

Travis sat on his bed, trying to block out his pain from his most recent beating, as he always did. A teacher had kept him back a few minutes as he fell asleep in last period, resulting in him being late home. This meant that for every minute he wasn't home, would be one hit with his fathers belt. He was 10 minutes late, so 10 hits. Travis was just happy he wasn't locked in the basement. He stood up, ignoring the intense pain on his back, and limped into his bathroom. He got bandages from under the sink as per usual and wrapped them around his arms, torso and left leg. He got an eye patch for his right eye and wrapped it around his head.

He left his bathroom and sat down on the lone mattress that sat on the dirty, ancient carpet that looks like it's been there with the house for the whole 3 centuries the house has existed for. His winced as the cuts on his back hissed at him. He ignored the pain and slowly fell asleep, he slightly moved as the secret sanitys fall and my chemical romance posters that were below his mattress crumpled up.

~-°Next Day°-~

Larry awoke and slapped his alarm in an attempt to turn it off which, surprisingly, worked. He crawled out of bed and changed into his usual dirty, disgusting sanitys fall shirt and pants. He walked out and grabbed some food "bye mom, love you!" He smiled out.
"Bye love, have a good day!!". She shouted back from the next room, " oh, Larry?"
"Yes mom?"
"I'm gonna be out when you get home darling!"
"Okay mom!"

He walked out and created Sal as the both of them started walking, joking and teasing each other for various reasons.
"Ew, look over there" Larry commented as he nudged Sally towards the direction of the Phelps Ministry, where Travis was walking.
"He looks more relaxed then I think I've ever seen him." Sal Replied. Larry chuckled, "I mean, you aren't wrong his posture is definitely different to usual, he seems less tense."
"It's sounding like you study him a lot? You needa' tell me something?" The masked boy said while smirking.
"U-uh, No way! I would never dream of liking that homophobe".
They moved in from the subject quickly, going back to their usual banter as they walked into the school and towards their lockers.

" Freaks!" Travis shouted at the duo as he walked past them. This infuriated Larry and he sprinted in the blonds direction. He went to punch Travis in the face but was stopped by two things, his best friends attempts to pull him away and Travis's peculiar reaction, Flinching, VERY hard. It's very normal for people to flinch when they think they are going to be hit, but Travis flinched on a scale that shocked both Larry and Sal.
Sal questioned the bully on this strange mannerism "Why'd you flinch so hard man?" To which Larry agreed, "Yea bro, I wasn't even that close". Travis got extremely defensive, shouting at them "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, F@GGOTS!!! AND DON'T CALL ME 'BRO' OKAY BITCH? ", and then storming off to the bathroom. Larry suggested something " Yo, should we follow him? He's acting suspicious bro."
"Ummm, I don't see any harm in it" Sal glanced at the clock, "we've got time to spare". They both walked towards the bathroom where the bully had gone just a few minutes prior.

Approx- 600 words