IIIIII-Explanation

Travis slowly shifts in their sleep, this continued, the movements getting more intense, whimpers starting escaping their mouth quietly. Tears started falling from the blonds eyes as the movements became more and more violent. The intense thrashing woke the brunet up suddenly as the other small "no's" and "please's" escaped the shorters mouth.

Larry turned over and shifted from the other side of the bed, and shook the other, trying to let them out of whatever nightmare or bad memory currently had a grip on them, finally, it worked, the blond woke up with a loud gasp of air as their eyes widened and air escaped their mouth and nose swiftly. Larry wrapped his arms around them and started to calm them down "breathe in.... breathe out." He repeated those words continuously to calm down the boy in front of him.

"Are you okay?!" Larry asked, wanting to get answers. "Y-yea, just a nightmare" Travis said, still shaking. "Was it of a memory or something?" Larry said, lessening his grip around the boy and just looking into his eyes, after a quick moment of silence, Travis says,
"Yea... Nothing serious though! I'm fine now."
"You sure?" The brunet said, wanting to make sure Travis was okay, but not wanting to pry too much. "You wanna share what it was about?"
"U-um..."
"You don't have to of course"
"N-no, it's fine"
"If you say so..." Larry said hesistately.
"S-so, my father wanted to 'make sure' I was straight, and so h-he, ummm"
"You okay? Go at your own speed, it's fine"
"Thanks... So he, he hired some girl from the church to... S-sleep... W-with... Me..." Travis said, through sniffles and tears. Larry's eyes widen as he embraces Travis quickly "Oh my god, I'm so sorry for you! I had no idea"
"And s-s-she did, I-i didn't want her to b-b-but..."
Larry was initially just sad for Travis but then he got overwhelmed with rage over his father as he stood up, "I knew Kenneth was shitty but fucking hell! Hiring someone to fucking r@pe your child! He's fucking sick and deserves to rot in fucking jail! He needs to be caught" Larry looks over towards Travis, realising he had just been shouting, and sees the boy curled up into a ball, slightly shaking. Larry sat back down and wrapped his arms around him. "Sorry, I went of of a rant, are you okay"
"Yea, u don't really wanna talk about this right now, if that's okay..."
"Of course it's fine, we should probably be getting back to sleep now anyways, it's like 3am and we have school tomorrow"
"You're right"
"Good night" Larry said happily.
"Uhh, good night" Travis said, not having anyone ever said that to him before.

The two laid back down and Larry went to turn around but was stopped by a hand on his arm, "Could we.... cuddle?"
"Ummm, sure, I don't see why not, if it helps you go to sleep"
"Thanks... if I'm cuddling something or someone I feel safer and then don't have nightmares, that's why I normally sleep with a stuffed animal..."
"I guess that makes sense, that's honestly adorable."
Travis becomes flustered and covers his face with his hands. Larry laughs slightly at his embarrassment but wrapped his arms around the blond laying next to him and pulled him in closer, Travis immediately snuggled into him. The two smiled as they both fell asleep Larry whispered in Travis' ear,

"I love you..."

[[A/N-Sorry that most of the chapters are quite short, I'm watching GTlive playing Security Breach rn :) ]]

Approx-600 Words