IIII-The Apartment Building

A/N-The Amount of times I've written 'said', my primary teachers would hate me lmao. Thoughts will be in Italic and in '....'. Also I'm a Travis kinnie so he basically acts like me in a way.

Travis and Larry continued walking until they reached the apartment complex, The trio behind them the whole time. They reached the elevator and entered it "You live in the basement?" Travis said.
"Yea, pretty sure my mom gets it for free." Larry Shrugs.
"Cool I guess." Travis accepted as they walked out of the elevator and into his apartment. Lisa Shouted from the kitchen "Hey Larbear! Where did you go?"
"Larbear? That's cute"
Larry? I hear another voice, and it isn't Sals? Who's there?"
"A school friend mom"
'He thinks of me as a friend?' Travis thought not noticing Larrys mother walk into the room, he only noticed when Lisa spoke "So what's your name?"
"Travis Phelps miss"
"Please, call me Lisa"
"Okay, I'll keep that in mind" Travis says, a small smile appearing on his face.
"He's so polite Larbear, you should take some notes" Lisa says jokingly. "Mom! Well we're going to my room, hmph!"
"Okay Larry, take care"
"Wait, could Travis stay over?" Larry says, almost forgetting.
"Are his parents okay with it?"
"About that..."
"Did you do something stupid Larry?" His mother says, Frankly tired of his dumb antics.
"No! His father just.... Isn't the best?" Larry said, not sure how to put it but gesturing to the other boys various injuries
"Oh, then he can stay over whenever needed? Are you hungry dear?"
"No, I'm fine."
"Do you need bandages or anything?"
"I assure you I'm okay Lisa"
"If you say so dear"
"Well off we go to my room"
Larry said as they exited the living room. Travis looked around in awe as he saw posters from bands he listened to in secret. "You weirded out by the blood drawn on the posters?" Larry said mockingly and the yellow highlighter coloured hair. "No? They're cool"
"Really? Unexpected from you"
'Woah, Travis likes the posters? He might be cooler then I thought.'
They both sat down on Larry's bed. "So what music do you listen to? Like hymns and other church shit?" Larry joked
"No, fucking hate hymns"
Larry's eyes widened "you're full of surprises today, or night I guess?"
"Well back on my music taste, want me to pull a song up?"
"Sure?"
"Well I can pull it up if you want?" Travis said shrugging.
"Sure, don't see why not"
Travis pulls out his phone and opens YouTube and types something in.

[[A/N-I thought it would be funny]]

~-°3 minutes later°-~

Larry is sat in shock while Travis turns his phone off and slips it back in his pocket, sitting awkwardly afterwards.
"Umm, I'm speechless honestly, and there's a lot to unpack there"
"Yea, ummmmm"
"It's cool though, I will admit that, I wanna know something though"
"Yes?"
"If this isn't your fashion sense, what is?"
"I have some secret clothes, want to see them?"
"Yea, I'm honestly excited, seeing other aspects of your actual identity."
Travis pulls his phone back out and goes to his gallery.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓