Chapter 3: How could I forget?

Songs

I hate to admit it - BANG CHAN (This is SUCH a good song, but hardly anyone knows abt it!!! And he wrote this, HIM!!! His producing and writing talent is soo underrated, like whyy? And his vocals uuurgh soo good! Like haters have nooo idea who they're talking about or they have no taste. Probably both. Like plss who could hate this angel? And he did this when he was FOIVE!!!! Ok sry to all non stays!)

If it is You - ROSÉ (It's her cover of the song for King of Masked Singer)

If it is You - JEONGIN cover (You could also listen to the Rosé version, whichever you prefer, they're both amazing!)

💛💛💛

Beomgyu's POV:

"Beomgyu! Do you remember me?" Yeonjun said desperately. He finally turned around, meeting Yeonjun's pleading gaze with a blank stare.

"How could I forget?" he replied. "Choi Yeonjun. My ex. Who cheated on me and then ran away to America, without ever saying goodbye. And then you never contacted me afterwards. Not exactly forgettable." 

Yeonjun swallowed. He wasn't sure whether to feel please and relieved that Beomgyu still remembered him, sad because he remembered him because of the bad thing she did or guilty because he brought all that up. 

He decided to change the topic instead.

"Right. So, umm, Yeji said you forgave her?" he said.

"Yeah. I did." he replied simply.

"Oh, umm why?"

"Do you not want me to?"

"No, it's not that. I mean, I uhh cheated on you with her? Do you not love me or something?"

Gosh, I thought he was trying to change the subject, how'd we get here again?

"What? Why'd you think I didn't love you? Of course I loved you. That's why I forgave Yeji. Whoever makes you happy would make me happy too. I wasn't mad at her, or you. You can't control who you love."

He saw Yeonjun swallow and cast his eyes down. "Thank you, and I'm sorry" he said. He looked up again and met Beomgyu's eyes.

Beomgyu opened his mouth, but before he could say anything they heard the door rattling. Beomgyu went over to investigate and saw through the window a familiar red-head.

"Taehyun? What're you doing?" he said.

"The door's locked! Help me!" he replied.

"Hang on!" Beomgyu said. He walked past Yeonjun and started searching in some drawers for the key.

Yeonjun swallowed nervously. "Umm, Taehyun'll manage by himself, won't he?" he asked. Beomgyu stopped what he was doing and looked up. 

"I need to continue working, Yeonjun." His eyes drifted away from Yeonjun, and Yeonjun followed his gaze to see Beomgyu looking at Yeji. Yeji stared back at Yeonjun with expectant eyes. "And I think Yeji's waiting for you." he added. 

"It's not like that. We're not together," Yeonjun said, pulling his eyes away from Yeji.

Beomgyu finally found the key and opened the door, before turning back to Yeonjun. 

"I don't care, I'm not yours anymore." he said.

💛💛💛

Hiiii!

I'm sorry I haven't been on Wattpad for a while and I'm sorry this chapter is rlly short :(

I was moving house, and then I went back to school and it was sooo stressful!

Since I'm not doing remote learning anymore, updates are probably gonna be slower, sorry in advance!

Btw did anyone hear Somi's new album XOXO?

IT"S SOOO GOOD OMG! And Anymore is in all english!!! And XOXO like WOWWWW!!!

~Stay safe and stream XOXO~