chapter 19: enchanted :)

🍪 Songs 🍪

Bleuming - IU (love her, shes the idol i respect the most. such an inspo)

🍪 Enchanted - Taylor Swift (I LOVE HER SO MUCH, does not have a single bad song, and this one is so amazing)

Bills - Enhypen (my fave song from their recent comeback)

Giant - Yuqi (she has such a beautiful voice)

🍪🍪🍪

Yeonjun's POV:

"Go get your man."

Yeonjun nodded at Yeji, pushed his chair back and followed after Beomgyu.

"Hey, Gyu?" He tapped the boy on the shoulder. Said boy spun around and smiled, his eyes questioning. "Can we talk?"

"Sure, just," he paused, interrupted by a shout from the door. "I'll be right back."

Yeonjun sighed as he watched the boy leave. The commotion had been caused by a tall, silver-haired guy calling for Beomgyu. Beomgyu half-ran over, and was immediately enveloped into a hug.

It seemed they knew each other.

Beomgyu returned to Yeonjun, bringing the other guy with him. 

"Yeonjun, this is Heeseung! Heeseung, Yeonjun." He introduced. The two smiled and greeted one another politely.

Yeonjun eyed Beomgyu curiously. Why had he introduced them to each other? He wasn't dating Heeseung, was he? There's no way.

"Him?" Heeseung asked, turning to Beomgyu, expression skeptical. 

"Trust me, you'll love him." He responded. Beomgyu turned back to Yeonjun and grinned. "You free for dinner?"

"Uh, yeah?" He voiced uncertainly. What was going on.

"Well, I was gonna go out for dinner with Heeseung, Kai and Soobin but Soobin couldn't end up coming and we thought you could come instead?"

More time with Beomgyu? Absolutely yes, sign him up. 

He nodded enthusiastically, trying hard not to show how excited he was. 

Beomgyu laughed while Heeseung watched the two in an interested manner. Beomgyu's laugh eventually died down and he grinned at Yeonjun. 

"Is it alright if Kai picks you up? Me and Heeseung have, what?" Heeseung had whipped his head around to firmly stare at Beomgyu, causing him to pause mid-sentence. "Oh, sorry, Heeseung and I, geez." He corrected, accompanied with an eyeroll. " Anyways, we have something to do before. Is that alright?"

Once again, Yeonjun nodded, but with significantly less enthusiasm. But he had no right to feel disappointed. Beomgyu's words from their first meeting echoed in his head. 

"I'm not yours anymore."

And he was right. But, oh, how Yeonjun wanted so badly to make him his again. 

🍪🍪🍪

The doorbell resonated throughout Yeonjun's apartment. Kai was here, and Yeonjun was nowhere near ready.

Regardless, he lets Kai in. 

"So, you ready to go?"

Yeonjun gave him an unimpressed glance. "Does it look like I'm ready?"

"Uh, I dunno. You look fine to me."