chapter 21: omg its happening

🌷 Songs 🌷

All of the girls you loved before - Taylor Swift (She literally writes the best songs ever fight me)

Red (Taylor's version)- Taylor Swift (omg i literally love this song so much like its amazingggg)

Marry you - Bruno Mars (this song was always on the radio and honestly i didnt mind that all)

You are the reason - Calum Scott (bro this song is way too good like how)

🌷🌷🌷

Beomgyu's POV

Beomgyu paced elevator, bored. Now what was he supposed to do?

He felt his tummy rumble and frowned. He hadn't eaten a meal in a while. And no, Kai's snacks didn't count.

At least now he had something to do.

The boy walked to the convenience store, which was conveniently across Kai's apartment block. He strided in, with the speed only a food-motivated person could have. 

He went instantly to the ramen section and clicked his tongue in annoyance when he saw somebody else there. Lucky there was more than one ramen packet.

The person picked his packet and left, leaving Beomgyu to the last one. He grinned excitedly, he hadn't had ramen in forever. Well, it felt like forever. 

Out of the corner of his eye, the boy spied a tall figure approaching the area.

He quickly snatched the ramen packet up and glared at the incoming person. "Mine, bitch." 

Beomgyu paused, realising what he said. He slapped a hand over his mouth and dramatically gasped. "Ohmygod, I'm so sorry. The hunger really got to me, here you can have it if you want."

He began rapidly bowing, fearful of the other customer. 

However, the man didn't shout or yell, or even take the ramen from him. Instead, he began to laugh.

Beomgyu looked up in confusion and instantly rolled his eyes. "Oh great, it's you."

He instantly looked away, feeling the heat rush up to his cheeks. He couldn't deny the sudden increase in his heartbeat, but he could blame it on the embarrassment of his situation. The sudden happiness was a bit harder, but he managed to pin it on the relief of it only being Yeonjun.

Of course it was Yeonjun. That guy just has to witness all his embarrassing moments.

Yeonjun calmed down and grinned at the younger. "That's the funniest shit I've seen all day, Gyu."

Beomgyu pursed his lips, trying not to smile. It wasn't because he liked the nickname, he was just still relieved from before.

"I wasn't gonna take the ramen, by the way. I just saw you and wanted to say hi."

That was it. Beomgyu broke into a giant smile, his eyes forming crescents so small he could hardly see.

"Well, since we're both here anyways, wanna share the ramen with me?" Beomgyu offered.

"How could I ever say no to that?" 

Yeonjun and ramen? This was gonna be a great night.

🌷🌷🌷

The two sat outside the store, happily sharing the ramen bowl.