Chapter 14: Date Crashing

🍦 Songs 🍦

Say Yes - Loco, Punch (love is trueee~)

First Man - Camila Cabello, Hyein nwjns cover (I like found it recently and omg im crying like her voice is no joke, shes so amazing)

Love Untold - Hyunjin (yayyyy they released skz replay on spotify finallyyyy)

Locksmith - Sadie Jean (its so good, i love her voice)

Haven - SKZ (I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH OMG)

Teddy Bear - STAYC (Such a cute song! love it)

🍦🍦🍦

As the movie played, Yeonjun began to lose focus. Although it was his favourite movie, the person beside him was his favourite person, and would always be his top priority.

It'd been so long since the two of them really spent time together like this. Well, apart from that 'date' but this was different.

As he reminisced about the two, his vision on the screen began to blur. He looked down and realised that the credits were rolling and he was crying.

And he realised he was being hugged by the one and only Choi Beomgyu.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here, it's okay," Beomgyu reassuringly whispered to him.

He gave into a small smile hidden in his bear's shoulder and pulled the younger closer.

God, he missed this.

🍦🍦🍦

Yeonjun's tears had now completely dried up. He sat up straight and cleared his throat. 

"Well this has been fun." he started. Beomgyu looked up at him gesturing for him to continue. "Uh, wanna meet up tomorrow?"

The younger smiled and looked away. "I'd love to, but I'm meeting Hyun- Taehyun."

"Oh."

"Um, but we could meet later?" Beomgyu said trying to clear the awkwardness.

"Ah, sure. If you're that desperate to see me." Yeonjun smirked.

"Who invited who here?"

"Anyways, when are you meeting Taehyun?"

"Like, 12 until like ummm 3 or something."

"Huh, okay. Where will you be?"

"Uhh... ˢᵘᵍᵃʳ ʳᵘˢʰ?"

"What?"

Beomgyu swallowed. "Sugar rush,"

Yeonjun pursed his lips and frowned. 

That was their place. But if he wanted his plan to work, he couldn't be jealous. 

Well, he could, but best not to be. Otherwise that Taehyun would feel like he won.

"Okay, um oh I think I should go now. Thanks for having me, see you tomorrow!" Yeonjun got up and hurried to the door but before he left he turned around and sent the younger a wink. Giggling, he ran so that he was out of Beomgyu's sightline before pausing behind a building to catch his breath and control his laughter. 

If only he'd looked back and seen the blushing mess he left behind.

🍦🍦🍦