chapter 23: together

💌 Songs 💌

💌 Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Japsen (Brings back childhood memories)

Yeah Yeah Yeah - BLACKPINK (My fave from BORN PINK, tgthr with Ready for love + Tally + Happiest Girl + Hard to love)

💌 Boy with Luv - BTS (this song is so babygirl)

Count on me - Bruno Mars (BEST SONG EVER, reminds me of school memories with friends <3)

💌💌💌

Yeonjun POV

Yeonjun climbed into the backseat and glanced curiously at the rest.

"Where are we going?" He groaned. 

He'd just rolled out of bed. He'd been woken in the precious hours of his beauty sleep by Soobin's annoyingly loud phone call. 

The culprit of the call turned back and grinned at him from the drivers' seat. "Surprise."

Yeonjun raised his eyebrows and glanced at Winter, who sat beside him. She gave him a sheepish smile and stayed silent.

"Ok, are we gonna go or just stay here then?" Yeonjun questioned, perplexed.

"We're waiting for Beomgyu." Taehyun spoke up from behind.

Yeonjun turned, shocked to see him and Kai huddled up in the very back.

"What are we waiting for him to do?" Yeonjun hesitated.

"He's getting your stuff." Kai explained. Yeonjun nodded, despite not getting a thing.

He heard the boot open and Beomgyu chucked in a bag, before skipping to the passenger seat.

"Let's go, Soob!" He cried, clearly thrilled. Soobin threw his head back in a laugh and then started the car.

"If you say so." He replied, winking at the younger, who dramatically clutched his heart.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "Will anybody tell me what's happening?"

"Nope!" Kai, Soobin and Taehyun chorused.

"Beomgyu, darling?" He tried. "Don't leave me in the dark."

Beomgyu hastily looked out the window. "Nuh-uh. Let's play some songs, that'll relax you."

The silver haired fiddled with the radio, before giving up and pulling Soobin's phone from the compartment. Soon enough, BTS' Boy with Luv was blasting at full volume, Beomgyu screaming along. 

"Yeah, you're makin me a boy with luv!" He hollered. Taehyun joined him and they created a harmony that angels could only dream of. 

Yeonjun's eyes found Beomgyu, singing his heart out, cheeks flushed and grin so wide his dimples looked diveable. 

Yeonjun really was a boy in love. 

💌💌💌

They'd arrived. 

Beomgyu hurriedly rushed to be just behind Yeonjun and placed his hands to cover Yeonjun's eyes.

Winter pushed open the doors, and the surprise was revealed. They were at a pool.

Yeonjun slowly smiled. He hadn't been swimming in ages. He faintly recalled saying that to Beomgyu. He'd have to thank him later.