Gabbar Singh - Terror Personified

Kaalia and the other dacoits returned to their master's lair, where he was waiting anxiously. 

Gabbar Singh had a great sense of sarcasm, and looking at him, anyone would get goosebumps of fear, or worse, die. He regularly raided Ramgarh and the surrounding villages in that area, leading to huge losses of life and property, and thus was wanted by all the major authorities. 

Swaggering about like an evil lion, he confronted his frightened men. 

"How many men were there?" he roared. 

"T... Two men, Sardar," said Kaalia. "Two men where there."

"Two men. And there you were, three bulls!" said Gabbar. "I can see what they did to the thinner ones, but what about you? You still came back?" 

Kaalia was unable to say anything. 

"Sambha! What is the reward that the government has announced for my capture?" 

"A whole freaking crore, Sardar," replied Sambha. 

"See? A whole freaking crore! Do you know why the government has put such a huge price? Because even in villages a hundred miles away, when a child cries at night, then its mother will say, 'Baby, go to sleep. Otherwise, Gabbar Singh shall come!'. But you bastards, you totally ruined my reputation!" 

Saying so, he opened his mouth to let out his infamous evil laughter. 

"You all deserve punishment for messing my reputation!" he yelled, and pulled out a revolver. He went to another henchman, and stood very close to him, intimidating the hell out of him.

"How many bullets does this revolver have?"

"S... Six bullets, Sardar." 

"Six bullets," mouthed Gabbar. "And three men. This is not fair at all!" 

Saying so, shot three bullets upwards.

"Now, there are three bullets, and I'm gonna spin the cylinder. Which chambers have the bullets, and which do not, I don't know." 

He tried to lodge a bullet into one of the trio, but nothing happened. 

"The bastard got saved!" he said. He did the same to the second one, and again, nothing happened. 

"Now what will happen to you, Kaalia?" 

Kaalia froze in fright. However, he too was unharmed. 

But then, the most terrifying happening took place. Within seconds, Kaalia and the other two henchmen were shot dead. 

"No one dares to even stand in front of Gabbar Singh, let alone fight him!" he yelled. "The one who fears, dies!"