Radha - The Revenger

An hour later, when Jai opened his eyes, the events that'd just occured played in front of his mind like a deadly nightmare. He was furious and worried at the same time.

"Veeru, I'm coming to save you!" he shouted to himself, and tried to get up, but was stopped by a pair of soft hands.

"Jai, don't go anywhere," said Radha. "You are not well!"

Her tearful eyes prevented him, but he could not control himself.

"Veeru and Basanti have been kidnapped by Gabbar, Radha! I have to save them!"

He got up from the bed and tried to leave, but Radha clutched at his arm and stopped him.

"Let me come with you, then."

Jai was shocked.

"No Radha. If something happens to you, what will I tell Thakur Sahib?"

"That I fell fighting for revenge," she said firmly. "And I can't let anything happen to you either, Jai!"

He was dumbstruck. She moved closer to him, invading his personal space.

"Jai, apart from Baba, I had no one. But when you came here, I felt the will to live again. You are my hope, and I can't let go of you," she said.

"I love you, Jaidev. Please don't leave me alone."

Her eyes said everything. Jai knew that he loved her, and his heart hammered constantly, forcing him to confess his feelings.

He hugged her, tears running down his own cheeks.

"I love you too, Radha," he said emotionally. "And I promise you that your parents' murder will definitely be avenged."

"Then let me help you."

"But..."

Radha placed her index finger on his lips, and quietened him.

"Fine then," he said. "But you need to know a few tricks before we face him."

"I'm a fast learner," she said.

He quickly taught her some nuances of using certain weapons, and she grasped it immediately. 

Radha had never felt this brave and confident before. She was desparate to catch Gabbar, but since Thakur would not allow her to go near the bad guys, she had always stayed at home. 

The pair ran into the darkness, with high hopes.