Scene 1 - Prologue

(Century 21 sting)

We open by revealing the camera view floating in space. Several bright stars gleam in the background as we carefully zoom forward slowly hearing the eerie emptiness of space. A voice suddenly announces over it. Although it may seem to be the voice of Jeff Tracy from Thunderbirds, it is instead the voice of the Emissary from Gerry Anderson's The Investigator – a benevolent entity that starred in the titular pilot episode. The zooming in through the universe continues throughout.

Investigator:

Throughout the universe, billions of life forms co-exist in harmony together to provide a safe and happy existence. They come in all shapes and sizes, in all colours and creeds, and all hold their unique place in space and time. In spite of the light and wonder in the universe, there are some dark corners who intend to wreck evil and destruction against others. In one of the furthest corners of the universe, there is one planet that remains the most distinctive of all. It is called Earth.

We see the planet come into view and keep slowly moving towards it.

Man is a peculiar species. His hostile aggression has led to cataclysmic consequences to its progression. Many however, have turned their science and technology into a fighting force for the good of their existence.

We cut to see various crafts from the shows taking off to illustrate the point of the Investigator, who continues his prologue. Thunderbird 1 takes off from its hanger, out of the Tracy Island swimming pool, into the air, and up into the sky. On Cloudbase, two Angel aircrafts take off almost simultaneously. They blast forward and accelerate off the aircraft carrier. Launching out from its pen, the Stingray bursts into the ocean and swims along the ocean bed, passing a set of seaweed. The Jet Air car, travelling at a fast speed along a main road, elevates its wheels up as the craft takes to the sky.

Rescue operatives, global security organisations, underwater fleets, space commissions, are all noteworthy examples of this. It was fortunate the Earth was prepared for such a damning future that was about to take place. Suddenly and terribly, the occupants of the planet were thrown at the mercy of some of the darkest forces across the galaxy. This was the perfect time for their mighty forces to be tested...

We cut to the opening titles. It will be a mix of the various SUPERMARIONATION title sequences. It begins with the iconic "Stand By For Action! – KABOOM". 5...4...3...2...1! BOOM! THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO! The first five shots we see a space observatory base on Earth, five strange seed pods floating in space, Fireball XL5 blasting off, Supercar travelling through a strange mist, and a pod hatching. BOOM! The SPV racing in the desert, a creepy eye behind a glass, a castle exploding, Joe 90 on a jetpack, Stingray descending down towards the depths. BOOM! Thunderbird 1 blasting up from Tracy Island, Thunderbird 2 taking off from Tracy Island, the Minimiser, a hideous plant creature writhing its arms on the sea, and its roots slithering around the front of Thunderbird 2.

This then cuts to seeing Joe in the Rat Trap spinning around as we close in on him hearing the start of the next part of the Thunderbirds theme. The strike of lightning changes the camera to see Scott. Then, for the rest of the opening titles, instead of seeing the Tracy family, we see one character from the other six SUPERMARIONATION shows. We see the background of an iconic image of the SPV with the words in bold "Indestructible Spectrum Agent, Captain Scarlet. The red cut out on the right of the screen reveals to be Captain Scarlet. The next shot is a background of Stingray in Pen 3 with the bold words "Aquanaut of Marineville, Troy Tempest". The yellow cutout change to reveal Troy on the left of the screen. The next is a background of the Jet Air Car with the words "The most special agent, Joe 90". Joe's green cut out on the right reveals the character. Fireball XL5 is the background for the next image with the words "Astronaut for Space City, Steve Zodiac". The white cut out on the left of the screen reveals Steve Zodiac. The Supercar is the next image in a background of clouds, with the title "Pilot of Supercar, Mike Mercury". Mike's image is revealed after we are shown to his orange cut out. Finally, the Model T Ford is in the background travelling down a country road, "Agent of B.I.S.H.O.P, Father Unwin". The black cut out changes to reveal Father Unwin. We then see the iconic "Filmed in Videcolor" with the dramatic explosions behind, "Filmed in SUPERMARIONATION".