Scene 25 - Space City Arrivals

We first see the two remaining pods continuing to plummet towards the ground with the clouds behind them. The shot then changes to Fireball XL5 approaching the Earth. This then cuts back to Space City's revolving tower and then into the control room. We will hear Steve Zodiac's voice on the radio.

Lieutenant Ninety:

Fireball XL5 now approaching planetary orbit, Commander.

Steve Zodiac:

Fireball XL5 to Space City, arriving back now with passengers and crew.

Commander Zero:

Ok Steve, when you touch down, dispatch the Supercar and Jet Air Car. Destination, Dinorod Space Commission.

Steve Zodiac:

We hear it's been taken over by the Mysterons, Commander. Are you sure these people are best equipped to handle it?

Commander Zero:

We are just going to have to assume they know what they're doing. The situation is getting pretty tight now, Steve. We need all the help we can get.

We see the stock footage of Fireball arriving at Space City. The jets blast down as the ship neatly lands on the ground. The entire Supercar team and Joe 90's friends are inside their crafts. Once down on the ground, the roof's flap opens. The Commander and Lieutenant watch from the window. Steve, Venus, and Robert remain in the control bay of the rocket.

Dr. Venus:

Matt says the crafts have all been returned to normal size. Father Unwin and Matthew have joined Mac and his son and will fly with them.

We see the Jet Air Car with the Joe 90 and The Secret Service inside. Father Unwin and Matthew take the back seats. The Supercar begins to power up.

Mike:

Roof doors open. Charging starboard.

Sam:

Got all the equipment you need in the back there?

Father Unwin:

Fine, thank you. Matthew and I quite like it in here.

Mac:

I should hope so. Just as well I built more space inside here. Right, here we go.

Mac operates the controls of his car and it begins to levitate up in the air.

Mike:

Fire one!

KABOOM!

Mike:

Fire two!

KABOOM! The wall behind Supercar is badly scorched.

Full boost vertical!

Matic watches the ship rise up into the air, unimpressed by the marks on the wall.

Professor Matic:

Hey! Mind the paintwork!

Both the Jet Air Car and Supercar rise into the air. All the crew from both ships are astonished at the futuristic style of Space City.

Joe:

Woah! This looks smashing.

Sam:

The world ahead of us in 55 years' time. It's incredible.

Matthew:

Who'd have thought we'd have the opportunity to see the future, Father. We must be some of the first people to travel in time.