Synopsis

A fiction Story

Any similarities to existing persons (dead or alive), places, events, icons or institutions are purely coincidental, or used in pursuit of creative excellence.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronics or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by the law.

---

Riley Thomas Pierre Creed Galbraith Knight Capet, most commonly known as Riley Capetian, is a businessman and the Prince of the Royal House of Capet.

He is considered as a monster, a genius and someone who has a golden hand in the business world. As every project that he participates in, becomes successful. As well as a kind and loving Prince who's willing to put the citizens first, rather than himself.

A person who seemed easy to befriend. With his always smiling face, a deep set of dimples, a pair of sparkling emerald eyes and his beautiful auburn hair.

The word handsome would be an understatement. If Greek Gods exist, he must have been living as one in his past life.

He seemed like a perfect man. A man that every girl would want to have. Caring, loving, fun, expressive, handsome and rich. And women would be willing to bet their lives just to become the one who would be Riley's betrothed.

However, the real Riley is the man behind the mask that he's wearing.

Who is the man behind that perfectly crafted mask?

A crazy and brutal bastard. A selfish man with an insane mind. A well-known criminal known as Rheerten.

And unbelievably, a woman caught his attention. A very pretty and petite student who seemed like a ghost, because even if he tried to do everything just to find her, the woman was nowhere to be found. It was like she didn't even existed.

But then, he suddenly found her one day. And life really is cruel. It seemed like the world hated it when he becomes happy since it takes every important people in his life, one by one.

Turns out, she was just a fleeting encounter.

A precious memory.

She's just someone that made him feel powerless.

And life is really playing with him. Because he met a woman soon after. A woman that made him feel an even intense emotion.

Love? Obsession?

Who knows what this feeling is?

However, this time, he's willing to let the world hate him if it means he's going to have her. And he'll make sure that nothing will take what he wants this time. Not time, not the circumstances or even the world.

And if anyone ever dares to try take her away from him, it would be an all out war.

Because he's willing to take his mask off for her.

---

DATE STARTED: OCTOBER 10, 2021

DATE ENDED: N/A